OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Lol y y'all turn shoe discussions into E-Fights on sum real **** if y'all had the money and connects to buy that many shoes like Fam 9 times out of 10 y'all would to for whateva reason n thats his bizness and jus like if u owned or worked at a sneaker store u kno DAMN well y'all would put aside a couple shoes u wanted for whateva reason and it's called a come up and everyone wanna hit a Lic.... But hey it is what it is
:x

^ no. leave that concept series to the Kobes

why does he always rock his shoes like that? looks so sloppy on those lows :smh:

Ok my first time wearing the pearls and yall wasn't playing about the tongue. My foots hurting but I know if I go up a half size they'll look to big . I do have on thick breast cancer elite socks and usually wear very thin socks all the time so hope.that helps going to tryloosen the laces again.

I like the color blocking but this particular cw...no. It does open up possibilities for some nice designs and cw tho.
The posts in this thread have gotten stupid, quick.
Right....the KD thread has been one of more laid back ones that hasn't derailed much. Let's try and keep it that way guys 
ohwell.gif

nah it's good i clicked on it and it enlarged .. i meant from the picture he took of them

Bigger picture
The Orange/Yellow pair 
nerd.gif

You know, I might have been wrong about these Elite's.  Something about that orange/yellow c/w has caught my eye. 

Last edited:
Was planning on buying the easters today, but I just won an ebay auction for a pair of YOTD 4s.

Now I'm just staring at the checkout screen contemplating.... :lol:

I like the elites.... 
I feel ya.  Something about the Volt's and the orange c/w are pulling me in.  I know what's going to happen though.  Nike will offically unveil them with a theme or nickname and everyone in here that hates them now, will want them. 

It happens every Saturday man...

Can anybody pls tell me if the Vs are TTS or not. I got my son some easters an he was like they feel kinda tight. should they be half size up?

Looks sloppy on all kicks. Reminds me of a fat person busting out of their kicks 
laugh.gif
i was thinking the same thing.. he needs that "Breathability" for his shoes.
roll.gif
. wonder if he laces em up or actually walks around like that .. cw is nice i just cant imagine copping these like i have with the v.. that elite retail price , imma have to pass on this shoe ..

Last edited:
Can anybody pls tell me if the Vs are TTS or not. I got my son some easters an he was like they feel kinda tight. should they be half size up?
TTS (men's sizes) no need to go half size up on these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom