OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I am lookin forward to coppin the n7 KD Vs but if I strike out online..I won't regret it..I like it a lot but I really am gettin geared up one pair of Elites if possible on discount..

He's got more to prove at the moment. Maybe after he wins the scoring title he will get a better Sig Shoe Finally!
Well, it is obviously over for KD to win the scoring title. He clearly doesn't want it. Melo is gonna take it.

But about the 50/40/90, it is all good. I make a little calcul, and for the last 4 games, if KD does : FG : 5/14, 3pts 1/5 and FT 6/8 , he is still good for the 50/40/90.

So now it's just up to Nike to do a great shoes for this great accomplishment !!!  ( But I'm still sad with the fact that he is not fighting for the ST. KD needs to score to win with OKC, he does not need triple double ..., I really hope he will become a killer again during the playoff, Russ is not the OKC's FP ! )

Last edited:
so the N7 is confirmed TLO?

nvm found it

@moehasanin We'll tweet the link to the KD V N7 (and N7 collection) on 4/13 at 8am EDT. Twitter link only, limit 1, $120.

Last edited:
N7 online for the win .. you guys can keep the lowtop bowling shoes/dress shoes monstrosities.. 

my IDs should be here soon!

Welp n7 are tlo so even if I wanted to change my mind I couldn't and its the only significant shoe releasing on Ndc that day as well oh well.

Welp n7 are tlo so even if I wanted to change my mind I couldn't and its the only significant shoe releasing on Ndc that day as well oh well.
could be HGGs ... that will distract LOL .. 

but ill cop with TLO .. good luck to everyone else.. im 95% confident

I don't see any outlet information on the n7 KD or the n7 collection..is it safe to say they won't drop at outlet locations?

Kicks Deals dot Com just updated a deal for 45% off (comes to roughly $77) the Texas & Away colorways on Deadstock dot Ca.  Use the code "kicks-kd" if anyone is interested.

I'm saving for the N7.
ohwell.gif

N7's WILL drop at outlets, get a hold of your nearest outlet and ask them. They are going to have a ton, too. Trust me.

Kicks Deals dot Com just updated a deal for 45% off (comes to roughly $77) the Texas & Away colorways on Deadstock dot Ca.  Use the code "kicks-kd" if anyone is interested.

I'm saving for the N7.
ohwell.gif
Nice look,  they have the OKC Away, Texas, and the Birch. Almost tempted to pull the trigger on the Birch.

Back
Top Bottom