OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Have to thank you for that restock info. I may not be able to get n7s now this weekend but I slept hard on bhms and can finally get them for retail

Someone got the dreaded cancellation email in the Kobe thread. We just have to keep our fingers crossed until we get shipping confirmation.

The n7 release date is April 13th, its also been on ftl launch calendar for awhile now ..

Guy at my local outlet said "when we get them, we get them, that's about all we know about the release at the moment"

(note: this is Canada though, we sometimes get late shipments, etc)

Man, kd v n7 will be hard to get for me. The nearest footlocker that'll get them is 5 hrs away, chatted with Nike rep and they don't even know if they'll have them on release date. Seems like footlocker.com might have them on rd but I'm like 0/10 on ftl smh

Man, kd v n7 will be hard to get for me. The nearest footlocker that'll get them is 5 hrs away, chatted with Nike rep and they don't even know if they'll have them on release date. Seems like footlocker.com might have them on rd but I'm like 0/10 on ftl smh
eastbay is getting them too.

wow that bhm restock is still plentiful

usually gets cleared out with the quickness once posted here

Dont know if this helps at all but the nike n7 summit is April 18-20 in oregon according to their facebook page. It seems logical that the n7 release would be this weekend as lead up to the event. Hopefully my logic is correct. like I said, my local spots all comfirmed they would bave them, but with no official info from nike yet, theres still some skepticism.

Dont know if this helps at all but the nike n7 summit is April 18-20 in oregon according to their facebook page. It seems logical that the n7 release would be this weekend as lead up to the event. Hopefully my logic is correct. like I said, my local spots all comfirmed they would bave them, but with no official info from nike yet, theres still some skepticism.

im getting so annoyed of nike for this weekend with the jordan 1 and these.

I dont understand what Nike is doing...

at least they are releasing these on FTL and eastbay

man these n7s was gonna be the last pair of kd v for me and they had to make it the hardest

a seller on ebay has them up, and the retail price on these will be $120 +tax

Last edited:
villa didnt cancel my orders...

but i got buyers remorse and realized i need to double up on the kobe fades....

cancelled both orders on villa myself 

so those in need of size 11/12

be on the lookout

unless it was just a glitch

So only NDC, Foot Locker and Eastbay will be getting these online?

What about Champs?

Foot Action said no when I asked.

Back
Top Bottom