OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

FML had the 14 in my cart then somehow nike pulled it out while i was in paypal? 

never seen that in a long time.. it was the Xmas.. damnit

Why am I always 2 hours late for these restocks!!!!!! I swear I'm on this forum everyday at least 3-4 times a day. The minute I check back I see restock at such and such smh. Guess it wasnt meant to be lol. I guess I gotta look on the bright side about living in Oklahoma City and having the opportunity to cop the N7s tomorrow. . 

Why am I always 2 hours late for these restocks!!!!!! I swear I'm on this forum everyday at least 3-4 times a day. The minute I check back I see restock at such and such smh. Guess it wasnt meant to be lol. I guess I gotta look on the bright side about living in Oklahoma City and having the opportunity to cop the N7s tomorrow. . 
How bad is HoH/FTL at Penn? I never wake up early for a release before.

Are the n7s oing to be gone in seconds tommorow on Eastbay/FTL? Or will they sit for a couple minutes so us normal people have a chance to get them??

How bad is HoH/FTL at Penn? I never wake up early for a release before.
What up fellow 405er! Man the hoh at Penn square is awful for new hot releases. Especially Premium KDs and hyped up Jordans. You cant be on the mall property until 730 and there is this security guard who loves to abide by this rule and will kick you off the property with the quickness. When 730ish hits then he realizes that theres way too many people to kick out so its a mad scramble to the front entrance near the mexican restaraunt just to line up. Then after you line up its another mad dash up the escalators  then a dash to the HOH where they hand out tickets. I hate that the shoe game came down to this but its either embrace this change or pay an absurd price on ebay. Buying online is a joke for me. Crashing websites and way too many bots. I suggest you goto the nike outlet on I 40. Last year they had an absurd amount racked up on the walls. I walked in casually when the outlet opened and copped with no problem. 

What up fellow 405er! Man the hoh at Penn square is awful for new hot releases. Especially Premium KDs and hyped up Jordans. You cant be on the mall property until 730 and there is this security guard who loves to abide by this rule and will kick you off the property with the quickness. When 730ish hits then he realizes that theres way too many people to kick out so its a mad scramble to the front entrance near the mexican restaraunt just to line up. Then after you line up its another mad dash up the escalators  then a dash to the HOH where they hand out tickets. I hate that the shoe game came down to this but its either embrace this change or pay an absurd price on ebay. Buying online is a joke for me. Crashing websites and way too many bots. I suggest you goto the nike outlet on I 40. Last year they had an absurd amount racked up on the walls. I walked in casually when the outlet opened and copped with no problem. 
yea go to the outlet for sure, same here, got a pair last year with ease and you could tell they were expecting way more people. If they get even half the pair they did last year theyll hit phone orders on monday for sure. As for penn square, i try to stay away from there on hyped releases. But for future reference, If youre looking for jordans or kds that go to finishline, come down to norman, always a BREEZE on release day.

ASGs got here this morning :D

yea go to the outlet for sure, same here, got a pair last year with ease and you could tell they were expecting way more people. If they get even half the pair they did last year theyll hit phone orders on monday for sure. As for penn square, i try to stay away from there on hyped releases. But for future reference, If youre looking for jordans or kds that go to finishline, come down to norman, always a BREEZE on release day.
Good looks on the finish line Norman tip. Repped. Might have to go there for certain Jordans. Finish Line usually don't get premium KD's though right?

Thanks fellas! I was up for the bred 11s restock around 6 and dude made people u-turn their cars and leave the property. I went home and decided to try on NDC for 5-10 mins before heading back out before 7:30 but lucked out and copped my pair. It was my first experience doing online and line-up release; an experience to remember for sure lol. Does the nike outlet get all hot releases besides the obvious KDs (J's, Kobes, Lebrons?) I'm gunning for some of the post season hyped shoes from all 3 lines.

Last edited:
Was in Vegas the past week, dude at Nike showed me the N7's on Monday, they look great in person.  Didn't see any shirts or anything, though.  He said FCFS there so I'm hoping these won't be too terribly hard to get online tomorrow morning.  Don't feel like driving 2 hours to the closest outlet.

For my folks in PA do any of yall know if the outlet in Tannersville will be getting any N7s? They're the closest spot for me and the Finishline I work at never gets any good shoes.

Good looks on the finish line Norman tip. Repped. Might have to go there for certain Jordans. Finish Line usually don't get premium KD's though right?
correct, no premiums but the general releases they get, i got my Xmas' there on release day and i was one of 3 people that were there at open, the same with every jordan release ive got from there

Thanks fellas! I was up for the bred 11s restock around 6 and dude made people u-turn their cars and leave the property. I went home and decided to try on NDC for 5-10 mins before heading back out before 7:30 but lucked out and copped my pair. It was my first experience doing online and line-up release; an experience to remember for sure lol. Does the nike outlet get all hot releases besides the obvious KDs (J's, Kobes, Lebrons?) I'm gunning for some of the post season hyped shoes from all 3 lines.
no they dont get standard releases, just this one since its a nike exclusive (with the exception of footlocker of course), would be sooo dope if they did though.

Getting The Shaft Out Here In Colorado Once Again For These N7 Releases :smh: Hopefully Phone Order Opportunities Will Be Prevalent Again This Year Like They Were For The IV's :nerd:

To anyone that is going to the outlets on international (Orlando) do you know what a good time is to head there ? I've been there one time for a release so I'm not sure. Any info appreciated !

didn't see it posted yet but here are the nike stores that will carry the N7 collection

Nice! an outlet store like 45 minutes from me will have them.. not sure how it's gonna be out there tho might just try my luck online

Edit: just called to make sure and this guy is telling me he doesn't know and doesn't think so... i told him the store is on the list tho 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom