OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Nice! an outlet store like 45 minutes from me will have them.. not sure how it's gonna be out there tho might just try my luck online

Edit: just called to make sure and this guy is telling me he doesn't know and doesn't think so... i told him the store is on the list tho 
indifferent.gif
I would go out there and try online lol . Just incase.

Nice! an outlet store like 45 minutes from me will have them.. not sure how it's gonna be out there tho might just try my luck online

Edit: just called to make sure and this guy is telling me he doesn't know and doesn't think so... i told him the store is on the list tho 
indifferent.gif

all the outlet stores are 1 hour + driving....

Yeah my closest outlet is about an hour and 45 minutes away.  If I don't get my pair online, I guess I'll have to hop in the car and head over there.  Although gas prices these days might make that a bad decision...

NikeChicago is always lying 
laugh.gif
. They told my bro they weren't getting the KD N7. 
I called the closest outlet by me and dude told me he didn't know and he didn't think so.. i was like bruh your store is on the list tho. so i'm gonna call again before they close just to make sure. hopefully somebody else answers 

Last edited:
I called the closest outlet by me and dude told me he didn't know and he didn't think so.. i was like bruh your store is on the list tho. so i'm gonna call again before they close just to make sure. hopefully somebody else answers 
When I called my outlet, I didn't even have to talk to anybody. They had an automated welcome message saying "join us for the n7 release."

just released from my cart on NDC.

KD V Men's Basketball Shoe

STYLE#:  554988-401 SIZE:   10.5

COLOR:  Hyper Blue/Atomic Green-Photo Blue-Chilling Red

QTY:  1 @ $115.00

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom