OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Christmas Sweaters.

is this the one?

nike-zoom-kd-v-christmas-preview-600x358-250x250.jpg

Can't wait for all of these Kds to come out, especially since I work at finishline, so that 30% employee discount will be getting a lot of work in the coming months between the bred 4s and 11s and the Kds 
nthat.gif

Here's Some Dates...
Here are Dec. releases for FinishLine:
Blk/PhotoBlue/Org 12/8
Crimson/wht/wolf grey 12/15
BlueIce/Stadium Grn 12/26
Gry/Vlt 12/31
Repped. Thanks for the information. Looks like it is a GR then, pretty excited. We have the Aways, DMV, Xmas, and another colorway that I'm hoping to see pictures of soon

Kind of hope it's not the weatherman colorway. I feel like if they are going to release another one, it should be the next shoe. We don't want it to get played out like SB colorway.

Aways, DMV's and Christmas' looking good

Dunno why so much hate for these. Design looks dope and with the right color blocking like they been doing this gonna pop :smokin

Last edited:
Aways, DMV's and Christmas' looking good
Dunno why so much hate for these. Design looks dope and with the color blocking like they been using this shoe will pop :smokin

Please, don't question it, PLEASE!!!!! :lol:

Let the hype dudes go after the LeBron's and spend all that dough on that shoe.

Let me have all the KD V's. :smokin

:rofl: @ the idiot on eBay trying to sell pre-orders for $320 for the DMV.

Another fool is claiming they're only dropping in the DMV. :smh:

Last edited:
Can't wait to get my ID's and start ballin with it. :smokin

The DMV's isn't releasing here according to my local champs, the only colorway confirmed is the aways. :smh:

Yall all on my d*ck cause I said Nike shoulda made DMVs exlusive to the DMV area. Yall be actin like some ho*s. :lol:

Last edited:
Bring on December!

That is all.
happy.gif
December is going to be SERIOUS.

KD Away
KD Christmas
KD "Weatherman" - Granted those are them

I hope none are really limited and we get at my store...
Definitely going to own more KDs this year than LeBrons and Kobes combined.  If the Weatherman's bring the hype I'll just fall back.  If they're dope though I may just have to sack up and go hard for them.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom