OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Trust me when I say the DMVs are no different then the Aways, they are as much of a GR as the Aways. If quantities do seem limited then it's ppl buying them out but as for production numbers, they will be everywhere. But in this era, ppl will just think their limited no matter what anyone says lol, believe what you want though.

As for the Galaxy Rookies comparison, there was a list of known stores that would be getting them and it wasn't that many. This is completely different, even every country with Nike accounts are getting them, Asia, Europe, Canada, US etc. Lebron 10s Dunkman are more limited then these for comparison sakes

DMVs shoulda been limited to the ppl in the dmv. He owes us that we never get anything exclusively

DMVs shoulda been limited to the ppl in the dmv. He owes us that we never get anything exclusively
Nah, I disagree. I love KD as much as people there.lol It would be understandable if they did that though.
Trust me when I say the DMVs are no different then the Aways, they are as much of a GR as the Aways. If quantities do seem limited then it's ppl buying them out but as for production numbers, they will be everywhere. But in this era, ppl will just think their limited no matter what anyone says lol, believe what you want though.
As for the Galaxy Rookies comparison, there was a list of known stores that would be getting them and it wasn't that many. This is completely different, even every country with Nike accounts are getting them, Asia, Europe, Canada, US etc. Lebron 10s Dunkman are more limited then these for comparison sakes
I'm glad to hear that. Was about to pull the trigger on a pre-order but even if they sell out, I would think the price would be similar to the pre-sale. Might just have to put a little effort but shouldn't be a problem.

Very dissapointed kd v is just a big glorified hyperdunk/hyperfuse **** I am sticking to the 4s gonna buy more pairs only have one

Dmvs will be had! Always too! I'm not one for super limited releases blah blah blah.... I leave that for the kids to fight over

Damn I didn't know KD owed you anything if thats the case you must be Wanda, cool to know youre into sneakers too ma'am :rolleyes

Last edited:
Can't wait to cop the Aways!!! DMVs are decent but I'm going to pass. Glad they're a GR for those of you that want them.

Here's Some Dates...

Here are Dec. releases for FinishLine:
Blk/PhotoBlue/Org 12/8
Crimson/wht/wolf grey 12/15
BlueIce/Stadium Grn 12/26
Gry/Vlt 12/31

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom