OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

So 5 cw of the elites are dropping. The white/gold,  superhero, home cw, orange, and the mints correct? Also is anyone pickup the elites this am besides sho3tym lol

Last edited:
Well here in the article he specifically mentioned the orange cw, homes, the ones today, and the mints. And we all know the superheros drop on the 27th so that would make 5....

Orange cw at the top

Nvm i guess the mints are for just KD and his friends....i liked those too 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Finishline = FSR

Nike.com = FSR

Eastbay/FL/Champs= FSR

DSG= FSR

I really want these, but if they're going to sit like this I feel I can breathe for a week and move onto something else

Saw the elite socks yesterday . The ones to go with the orange pair and superhero elites ..they'repretty dope .but I'm gonna pass on elites

Can't even bring myself to cop them at swoosh price. But I might have to cop the blue elites, they're the only ones I like so far.

The best cw is the Superhero. The floating carbon fiber blends in with the blue somewhat. Still can't get over the shape of the heel zoom and midfoot support part of the shoe. I'm sure it serves a purpose but it looks funky to me. Maybe on foot pics will change my mind.

Thought I'd post these from my phone for y'all, copped at Richards with a gift card I had and I had liked these from the get go:

Initial thoughts after wearing them around:

- definitely a shoe that needs to be broken into.

- The forefoot zoom is immediately noticeable and felt and is much more substantial than the regular KD V's forefoot zoom.

- runs a little narrow I by no means have super wide feet but these fit snug in the toebox area I went TTS but maybe .5 size up wouldn't be too bad

On foot:

Ill let y'all know how they feel after I hoop in them tomorrow!

Last edited:
From City Gear In Houston, there's alot left in the city you just gotta call around.
naw all they had was the Area 72's in a SZ13 & 14. I wear a 14 so I was in luck. I've been calling around trying to find some Easter's...

Initial thoughts after wearing them around:

- definitely a shoe that needs to be broken into.

- The forefoot zoom is immediately noticeable and felt and is much more substantial than the regular KD V's forefoot zoom.

- runs a little narrow I by no means have super wide feet but these fit snug in the toebox area I went TTS but maybe .5 size up wouldn't be too bad

On foot:

Ill let y'all know how they feel after I hoop in them tomorrow!
are they more snug than the midtop

Yeah I'd say they are more snug at least for me, but I suggest trying them on since I doubt they'll sell out quickly.

Back
Top Bottom