OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I had them since September last year.  I didn't wear them too often, but wore the red ones more than the black ones.  The yellowing was much more noticeable in person, and on the red pair was worse.  They started to discolor only after a few wears off court.
Thanks for the info...may have to still pull the trigger on these though

Thanks I'm very impatient
laugh.gif
. Are we done with the regular v? My pm is always open for info on colorways of the v or vi
smile.gif
just waiting the box for the kd 6

yes my dmvs feel different between the left and right. But to be honest, i hoop in mine and it makes no difference. no one really NEEDS zoom. its more of mental thing
Thanks for the feedback, but even if it is not needed, I don't really want a shoe that I paid for where it is not working properly.

Can some of you other guys please provide some feedback.

Is the forefoot Zoom consistent/similar in both the left and right shoes?

Any info on future Elite releases other than the OKC home? I couldn't find any info on FTL and NDC.
Thanks.

I think the mint was for KD and his friends.  The 4 are white/gold, superhero, white/yellow/blue (playoffs/Entourage), and orange.

Edit: But reading the interview again it's a little unclear.  He says they are doing 4, but it sounds like he means in addition to the superhero, so a total of 5.  Hard to say for sure.

Last edited:
Rmbwilliams posted a pic of a high school pe with the sole like the ones perk always wear. Maybe they are the next id option I hope that and the n7 but with the vi on the way probably just one.

^^^ saw that pic as well . Would be nice to see as an option for Nike I.d . The gradient look for the kd v is too dope! .

Rmbwilliams posted a pic of a high school pe with the sole like the ones perk always wear. Maybe they are the next id option I hope that and the n7 but with the vi on the way probably just one.
Here's the pics from Rmbwilliams

Nike KD V "Findlay Prep" PE

Those don't do anything for me, then again I've pretty much gone away from all mids when it comes to hooping so....

When y'all say you'll wait to get them at outlets, is this because you've done it before in the past and are confident you can cop your size in the future? I'm a 12/12.5 so I never ever see rare/nice stuff at the outlets by me.

I'm just asking cause so many people say that and here I am trying to do the same and the only thing they got in my sz that's "heat" is like a Griffey Max trainer haha...

Back
Top Bottom