OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I think they're coming out with a South Beach colorway too

For those who have the Elites already, how is the traction compared to the regular V?

I got the superheroes last Saturday, took it out for malling and it was fine. Then wore it again Monday on a different mall, and there was a bit of a slanted tiled section where the pushcart was slipping off and I got surprised because I was getting carried away and the Elites were having a hard time stopping the momentum. I also hurt my ankle too, son of a...good thing it didn't get sprained.

Now, when I got home and compared it to my Vs, tried running around with sharp stops, I felt like the V gave me more traction/control than the Elites. I'm not sure if it's because of the rubber used or if I still need to break in the Elites. Anyone else noticed that? Or do I have a faulty pair of shoes?

I feel like the sole they used for the elites need to be worn in a little but for traction to improve because it wasn't that great for me either from the get go but it's improving as the outsole becomes softer almost, if that makes sense.

If anyone is still looking for the N7's the Nike factory store in Las Vegas has about 50 or so pairs out on display.   

so is the kd v line dead now? i was really hoping for that black upper and gradient midsole to come out.

the KD IV was tight but i am not feeling the KD V as of now maybe they will drop a sick color way and then i will be on it but until then i am sticking with the KD IV

The lebron MVP drops in July according to sneakernews maybe nike does an accomplishment pack with MVP for lebron, 50/40/90 kd, 30,000 kobe.

^^^ would be nice to see a couple of the PE kd v drop
nthat.gif
(those gradient kd v haha).. also agree with , ntsap... i think they should give KD  a shoe for the 50/40/90.  

I'm hearing that along with the cement 88s and thunder ivs, several KD Vs will restock as well

Back
Top Bottom