OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

its sad that fools are thinking these are anywhere near the lebron mvps. these aint selling for no more than 300 so good luck getting on forbes. :lol:

Nobody cares about KD V, look how small this thread is and the VI is about to make an appearance.

Drops Friday June 14th. Need theses!

Lets try to stay on topic fellas.

I'd like grab a pair of these. Going balls out to grab them. Wish me luck!

Model: Nike Dunk SB
Nickname: Bison, Red Toes,
Retail: $65
Release Date: March 2003
Product Code: 304292 226
Color Code: Dark Cinder/Bison/Sport Red
Release Type: Nike SB Accounts Only Limited

Can we be done now guys? . Everyone just needs to chill regarding these WT_ releases. As SDubl alluded to- ugly, and overhyped x 100. Release in mass and no one blinks an eye. Seriously. Had the WTK 7 last year and was more than happy to unload it- for reasonable- couldn't really imagine wearing it.

^ I'm not playing hero. All I'm doing is trying to prevent having to skim through pages with useless comments like theirs and yours.

Thanks, have a nice day!

Last edited:
Hmmmm for $135 , if these came to my local nike I would cop to keep the collection alive . If not no big deal ..

Last edited:
^ I'm not playing hero. All I'm doing is trying to prevent having to skim through pages with useless comments like theirs and yours.

Thanks, have a nice day!
yes I agree with ya bro . 5 pages of hype over this one cw, call ur local nike and there is ur answer .lol

Back
Top Bottom