OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

folks in the KD thread ain't use to this twitter RSVP service non-sense.

It's a simpler kind of life here

rsnd did their rsvp and nikela sold out in seconds haha thirst is real!!!!
took a couple min actually. got mine reserved for nyc even though they said they wouldnt be releasing...i dont trust the person tweeting that though... we.ll see as time progresses

these are more limited than you think. Nike Boston and Nike NYC both confirmed they arent getting them. Not that Boston ever gets the good stuff but not at NYC?

Guess I just missed it was trying not to refresh to often because of the warning when I clicked on it all sizes were already gone.

i have a feeling they only dropped these because he didnt get the scoring title and they wanted 1 last hyped KD V to end the line

It was stated earlier in the month of may that they will be limited to 500 pairs , so we all knew how this was gonna go down . Not worried about them . I'm a little bummed .I was really hopin for the one of two multicolor kd v to drop or the gradient pe to drop ,. Either way I had fun copping my pairs :smile:

Tried my luck on both SneakerRSVP & TheReserveTeam under two different names. Anyone use either of these before? How'd it work out?

Tried my luck on both SneakerRSVP & TheReserveTeam under two different names. Anyone use either of these before? How'd it work out?
TheReserveTeam seems super suspect. they have red yeezys on their reserve list? and theyre still showing a FSR in all NikeTowns when everyother site has sold out. anyway as long as theyve got a refund policy you should be good.

TheReserveTeam seems super suspect. they have red yeezys on their reserve list? and theyre still showing a FSR in all NikeTowns when everyother site has sold out. anyway as long as theyve got a refund policy you should be good.

I checked out their twitter and they seem legit... they do have a refund policy and their payment method is paypal. Also you can select the size, but when you try and checkout it will say your size is sold out. Anyway here's to hoping they're legit.

I checked out their twitter and they seem legit... they do have a refund policy and their payment method is paypal. Also you can select the size, but when you try and checkout it will say your size is sold out. Anyway here's to hoping they're legit.
While they have all sizes still left for KD, you could not get any sizes if you try to check out. I will let you know how it works out on Thursday. 

Last edited:
You can't check out. It redirects you to a page saying that the item has sold out.

Whats resell looking like for these? Been feeling the 5's this year unlike a lot of people and I wouldn't mind blowing some graduation money on these

Got two RSVPs from RNSD. One when they posted the product up at like 4 est and the other at the original time.

0/4 with them so far....hopefully that changes Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom