OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

laugh.gif

since only 3 Niketowns getting em doesn't that mean that the Niketowns should have a good amount of pairs? maybe 3 or 4 fsr

edit: maybe even more [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
^^considering we just found out about this release today, I doubt we know all the details yet.  Like someone mentioned, maybe OKC gets involved for some pair.  Depends on how many were made, maybe less than WTMVP

Man the hype around this shoe is gettin played out . Exact same thing that happened with the nike sb "concords".. on here n all over twitter . Lol

Last edited:
What The KD's a "cool" shoe but when my chances are slim to none to cop any shoe so is my interest. Show me a hot KD V that's releasing that I have a realistic chance of purchasing then I'll show some realistic interest

since only 3 Niketowns getting em doesn't that mean that the Niketowns should have a good amount of pairs? maybe 3 or 4 fsr

edit: maybe even more [emoji]128563[/emoji]

This is exactly what I'm hoping for. That way, even if the employees decide to be shady, at least there will still be a few more pairs to cop.

Probably a little late on in the Thread but does anyone else have heel rub issues with the V? i play in my KD V's more than my 'Bron X but after an hour or so my heel always ends up blistered. 

I knew once I saw the massive thread jump that all the people were going ham over these. Have at em, these are horrible. If they weren't limited people wouldn't give two craps. LOL

Last edited:
This is exactly what I'm hoping for. That way, even if the employees decide to be shady, at least there will still be a few more pairs to cop.
me too, especially in dc where they sold alot of WTL to friends and employees. if anything each of the three stores should get atleast a 75-100 pair.. right?

hey guys can anyone help me out with a suggestion on how to obtain the n7's at a decent price? They never released in Australia. Cheers.

They are sitting and even marked down at most nike outlets. I know for sure my nike outlet has a full size run marked at 90 bucks, and they will do phone orders.
OKC factory outlet: (405) 495-5935.

Honestly, I'm just a fan of the left shoe. The right seems... Yuck.

Nike: this will be limited to 1 shor per county lol. Choose between the right and the left
same here I was never a fan of the x'mas pattern. the colors on the right flows together nicely except the volt tongue.

good luck to those that has a solid kdv collection and want these to top it off.

Last edited:
same here I was never a fan of the x'mas pattern. the colors on the right flows together nicely except the volt tongue.

good luck to those that has a solid kdv collection and want these to top it off.
yea i was hoping to add these to the collection, just to top it at 10 pairs, but i knew my local nike werent getting these , so im not sweating it .. on to the next..

Yea nearly impossible they received one in each size, maybe after the employees have their go at it, but not initially

Back
Top Bottom