OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Did anyone use SneakerRSVP? I was charged earlier this week, but never got a confirmation # as I have with past orders.

I've been waiting all ******g day for nikeDC and I have to leave in 10 minutes.... wtf! not that I would even get through anyway, i just wanted to give it a shot

rsvp is still up, thought it wouldve closed faster. this is giving me so much false hope
laugh.gif

it might be, but KD goes by Sniper Jones and these were the What The KDs, so it most likely stood for What The Sniper (Jones) but anythings possible

A quick google search does confirm Kevin Durant's rap name is Sniper Jones. Seems like we have a double entendre on our hands.

0/2 today @ CHI.  RNSD and sneakerRSVP didn't get it done.

although, sneakerRSVP did secure me the WT Lebron, which I feel luckier to have gotten, although this release seems it could've been smaller in numbers

Damn you guys were really trying to secure your pairs . Numerous rsvp orders . Were any of you actually planning on wearing the wtkd or reselling them?

I just meant today. They only had one wtkd order and one grape order. But these would have gone in my display case. No resell here.

Back
Top Bottom