OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Dang. Didn't win the raffle here in Oklahoma City. I was actually gonna keep and rock these instead of selling them like most people. 

This was the line at PG Plaza Wednesday.....lawn chairs & all for a shoe probably none of them gave a damn about before this week.

Put a limited tag on ANYTHING & the beast will flock.

rpi.jpg

Shoe game all ****** up...... :smh:

Exactly. This thread is a prime example of that. It was crickets in here until the first peep of these droppping then it blew up. Most of the people won't even be wearing them, just flipping them. :smh:

Nature of the beast. As much as I would've liked a shot at these, no point being salty. That's feminine.

I'll finish out the rest of my KD V collection with a few disco cops and call it a day.

Let me just clarify (even if your comments weren't for me) I have NO desire to pick these up. I have the Vs that I want. I understand it's the nature of the beast. It's just sad that a design like this is what people are beasting over. Nike has won for sure. LOL

^ Just a general statement about the last few posts and my personal perspective on this release. Nike has the puppet strings and we're all pawns in their little game, lol. They've turned trolling into an artform and it's hard not to tip the cap.

i bought a lot of KD this year but these limited shoes im not giving a fck anymore. especially if they dont look good t o me. only shoe that considered "limited" this year i wanted were royal 1s and kobe MC.

How does dc pick up normally work. Never been to a niketown. Do they follow the cut off time?

Last edited:
wish it was 8-10 though, would make work easier. people grabbing WTMVP's at Chicago are about as lucky as you can get. cats out of the bag now, saw a line when i drove home from class tonight.

So are you saying that the Chicago store is releasing the Lebrons as a FCFS?

Topic related I'm getting WTKD from DC today.

This was the line at PG Plaza Wednesday.....lawn chairs & all for a shoe probably none of them gave a damn about before this week.

Put a limited tag on ANYTHING & the beast will flock.

rpi.jpg

Shoe game all ****** up...... :smh:
And that's before all the BS starts,, around 4 am Friday morning, another crew of cats show up, and post up in front like they've been there the whole time... SMH.. I hate that place
How does dc pick up normally work. Never been to a niketown. Do they follow the cut off time?

Yes if you're not there by 5pm,,they will not let you pick up shoes,

So are you saying that the Chicago store is releasing the Lebrons as a FCFS?

Topic related I'm getting WTKD from DC today.

No I was saying after people scooped up WTMVP for the leftover pairs on RD, I don't think it's a secret anymore there will be leftover pairs at NTCHI and people will wait. Just grabbed mine at Chicago, 15-20 person line waiting till 5 pm for the p/u window to be over. Only saw 2-3 boxes remaining behind the counter.

No I was saying after people scooped up WTMVP for the leftover pairs on RD, I don't think it's a secret anymore there will be leftover pairs at NTCHI and people will wait. Just grabbed mine at Chicago, 15-20 person line waiting till 5 pm for the p/u window to be over. Only saw 2-3 boxes remaining behind the counter.
What site did you use to get your pair?

How much RSND charge for the WTKD RSVP?

On another note:

We are now on the brink of the BOT WARS.....

^^^ rnsd was charging $50, I seen on twitter rnsd and other rsvp services goin at it for awhile about who is more consistent lol

Back
Top Bottom