OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Foot locker release date says that all Christmas sigs are coming out on the 25th and the kd on the 31st are a separate shoe. I hope those 31st ones aren't limited. Haven't seen any photos yet so they just might be :frown:. Hopefully the resellers and hypebeast spent all their money on presents, Jordan bred 11, other Christmas sigs and want the LeBron prism more.

Foot locker release date says that all Christmas sigs are coming out on the 25th and the kd on the 31st are a separate shoe. I hope those 31st ones aren't limited. Haven't seen any photos yet so they just might be :frown:. Hopefully the resellers and hypebeast spent all their money on presents, Jordan bred 11, other Christmas sigs and want the LeBron prism more.

You are hoping the 31st aren't limited, yet you haven't seen them.

You want a shoe you haven't even seen....................................

You are hoping the 31st aren't limited, yet you haven't seen them.
You want a shoe you haven't even seen....................................
The hype has come this is how its gonna be from now on 
laugh.gif

Not really liking how the tounge is directly attached to the shoe instead of going into the shoe a little. The video games have good inspiration behind them, but I don't like them. Too crazy for me.

lol at people thinkin precious KD are a niche shoe that nobody likes.

yall idiots fronting like he aint the 3rd most popular nike dude.

oh no now evweee body want shoes i liked first.

maybe its a good thing and nike will produce more.

smh at hypebeasts calling hypebeasts hypebeasts. u hypebeasts

starting to go for the more cheaper shoes like KDs (Revis zr1 too).  lebrons an foams are way to hard to get now also. Kds dont sell out as fast unless they super hyped.

starting to go for the more cheaper shoes like KDs (Revis zr1 too).  lebrons an foams are way to hard to get now also. Kds dont sell out as fast unless they super hyped.

in NJ, they are all limited.

its funny bc HoH in wayne def hogs stock up. the managers and some employees stash them to resell

lol at people thinkin precious KD are a niche shoe that nobody likes.
yall idiots fronting like he aint the 3rd most popular nike dude.
oh no now evweee body want shoes i liked first.
maybe its a good thing and nike will produce more.
smh at hypebeasts calling hypebeasts hypebeasts. u hypebeasts

I know you ain't calling me no hypebeast.

It was only a matter time before them hq pics started coming out and ppl be jumping on the shoe

nothing new them stock photos of the weatherman last yr cats be saying they look like stupid then look how that turn out

nonetheless will have my pair on lock come rd :smokin

It was only a matter time before them hq pics started coming out and ppl be jumping on the shoe
nothing new them stock photos of the weatherman last yr cats be saying they look like stupid then look how that turn out
nonetheless will have my pair on lock come rd
smokin.gif
That is true. People don't remember that about the Weatherman.lol People were even complaining about the strap and now they are complaining that there is no strap. Let's just try to keep this thread friendly. One of the reasons I enjoy this thread is because most the people are cool and tend to help each other out.

Places I go even the general releases were hard to get because they were so limited last year. Like everyone is saying, let's hope Nike makes more if not it will be the same as last year. And like last year, people will hate on the shoe until the release dates come. Only 8 more days until everyone can have a KD V in their hand.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

not mad at all since I don't care about that pair......but absolutely nobody liked that CW until recently :yeshrug:
We didn't high quality pics until recently. And there were a few who thought they were nice from the first pics. I, personally, wasn't sold on the Xmas cw at first but have been on board with the KDV since the first stock pics surfaced. Some dudes act like they deserve a badge of honor for liking the kick first. If you guys know every year people eventually change their opinion, does it have to be pointed out every year? Let people have their opinions and keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom