OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

It's not even that some liked it first it's just that everybody called the shoe ugly when photos were first released then as soon as we get a limited color way everyone starts rushing in. When the Christmases first got shown they were "ugly easy passes" that's definitely not what's being said now:rolleyes

I don't understand why guys feel the need to justify why they like something....>D

Or even when you like something

When I saw the first pictures of the Christmas V's the design reminded me of how the flyknits look and I was on the fence but now that we have clearer pictures, I love the color way and concept. Most of us grew up in the era of video games and that was always the number one thing we wanted as kids for Christmas so its fitting that a video game is the concept for the Christmas shoe....and KD obv is a huge gamer and this isn't the first time gaming has influenced the design/concept of his sig shoe.

Any idea what the size run on the Christmas shoes will be? My sister helps me out with Nike releases when I'm at work and she wants these shoes for Christmas, trying to hook her up but she wears a GS 6 or 6.5.

For the record me and a few other NT memebers liked the KD V Christmas since day one, when everybody was saying they looked like a "Bill Cosby Sweater" blah blah blah and we predicted you bandwagoners would come :lol: it was just a matter of time

Any idea what the size run on the Christmas shoes will be? My sister helps me out with Nike releases when I'm at work and she wants these shoes for Christmas, trying to hook her up but she wears a GS 6 or 6.5.

A girl who got these early said get a half size bigger on instagram

It's not even that some liked it first it's just that everybody called the shoe ugly when photos were first released then as soon as we get a limited color way everyone starts rushing in. When the Christmases first got shown they were "ugly easy passes" that's definitely not what's being said now:rolleyes

How do you know they now like the shoe because it's limited? It really could be they didn't see the appeal in the first pic, but did after better quality pics. And if that is the case why is it a problem?

PEOPLE LIKE TO CALL PEOPLE OUT FOR THE DUMBEST REASONS.

LIKE THEY SWEAR THEY THE ONLY ONES WHO LIKED SOMETHING FIRST AND MUST PRESERVE OWNERSHIP TO IT

I DONT GIVE A DAMB WHEN U STARTED LIKING A MODEL FIRST.

AS LONG AS I GET MY PAIR.

FOR ME SOME DUDE GAVE ME HEAT CUZ I GOT ON BRON IX LATE.

WELL MY BAD PAPI FOR NOT LIKING ANY COLOR TIL DA SWINGMANS

u asked the same question about the lbj x wind chills right?

LIKE THEY SWEAR THEY THE ONLY ONES WHO LIKED SOMETHING FIRST AND MUST PRESERVE OWNERSHIP TO IT
:smh: It makes no sense man. Someone tried me like that with the KD IVs. Dude seemed mad because I didn't own any KDs prior to the IV. Not my fault that Brons and Kobes were killing the KD line at first. Dudes need to stop with all this bandwagon talk. You all have to remember, many of us really love sneakers and have for a long time. Liking or disliking a sneaker, a shoe growing on you or throwing you off, it's all part of the sneaker culture. Its all ones opinion, deal with it.

Forget about who liked what and when. Just if you want the V's get them. There is gonna be hype no matter what.

So everybody just calm down and lets talk about KD V instead of a whole page about who liked them when...

I don't understand why guys feel the need to justify why they like something....
grin.gif

Or even when you like something
This right here.  As long as I get the pairs I want I'm good to go.  Live and let live.

However...the posts about being hyped for a colorway yet to be seen do make me chuckle.

Saw the Eastbay catalog with Durant on it. The Aways might be copped and black laces subbed in. Have to see in person to give final judgment.

What's this?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]12.31.2012[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Nike KD V[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Sport Grey/Strata Grey/Bright Crimson/Violet[/color]

I hate the "wait till everyone loves these & jumps on the bandwagon" posts

New pictures can change people's minds... seeing them in person can change people's minds...

To those people, congratulations for liking them first... but I could turn around and say you're just being sheep for liking everything off the bat based on a single picture...

However...the posts about being hyped for a colorway yet to be seen do make me chuckle.
Why??? You guys act like its impossible to Google a colorway. Whatever let's just get back to the kd vs. I'm sure Leo and Kevin will deliver some more
Apparently my post went over your head.  No pics have surfaced for the "Weatherman" pair yet.  Somehow people want them already though, sight unseen.

I don't even care as long as I got my pair locked down but sometimes those people calling them ugly will be the ones up at 8 trying to cop for trade bait. to resell. or just because they found out it was exclusive and now they gotta have them. It's obviously not always the case but sometimes they're the people that will make you have to jump through hoops for what you want. But it's true about the clearer pictures drawing more attention.

I just want those yellow ones to drop in super massive GR quantities.  Those and the DMVs are my two favorites so far.  Aways are what brought me in, those two are the ones that have caught my eye the most, though.

I just want those yellow ones to drop in super massive GR quantities.  Those and the DMVs are my two favorites so far.  Aways are what brought me in, those two are the ones that have caught my eye the most, though.

Same for me bruh Aways is what got me to like the shoe..
Hoping there will be enough DMV's made here in the DMV :rolleyes not much luck for me last year with the IV's..

IF I WERE U GUYS JSUT KEEP DROPPING FEEDBACK ON NIKE'S TWITTERS AND FACEBOOK.

REALLY SHOW THEM THAT THERE IS A DEMAND FOR KD.

Same for me bruh Aways is what got me to like the shoe..
Hoping there will be enough DMV's made here in the DMV
eyes.gif
not much luck for me last year with the IV's..
I suspect there will be enough.  I believe FNL is getting them, but I'm not 100% sure.  Gonna see what my boy who works there says.

If we let Nike know that there's demand for these, the price increases will be greater than the price jump from the IV to the V (even if Durant doesn't want his shoes to be ridiculously priced) and they'll start limiting every halfway decent colorway.  It's a good thing those Christmas joints aren't my cup of tea because I don't even want to know what it's going to be like to try and grab those.

The main footlocker here in Edmonton (Canada), is getting the DMV's and they usually only get GR's.

So I think that's a good sign they should be available in most places. 

Back
Top Bottom