OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I loved the KD IV's cause they had a strap, which was something that made it different from everything else. This looks exactly like a Hyperfuse or Dunk. Doesn't look like a Sig Shoe at all. BUt oh well, if they are as bad as they look when they release, can add on to my small KD IV collection.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

on a side note, who is going to put together a TEAM KD sig?
I nominate you, Dean, DMX, or even Fresh like Will.  CRH1979 and Cloudypokerchips are probably up for the challenge as well.  I have not the first clue how to organize that but I would definitely like in.  Oh yeah, Reppin VA is probably a candidate as well.

And to all those naysayers and "passers" after first glance.  I have been there before on both the 3 and the 4.  We'll see you back here in a few months once actual pics release and CWs start flowing out.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I nominate you, Dean, DMX, or even Fresh like Will.  CRH1979 and Cloudypokerchips are probably up for the challenge as well.  I have not the first clue how to organize that but I would definitely like in.  Oh yeah, Reppin VA is probably a candidate as well.

And to all those naysayers and "passers" after first glance.  I have been there before on both the 3 and the 4.  We'll see you back here in a few months once actual pics release and CWs start flowing out.
happy.gif

Putting together a team wouldn't be hard.

I have no talent with creating a sig.

Thread in sneaker showcase for "applicants"?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

happy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
http://www.tektek.org/color/

just a quick one I made..

TEAM DURANTUALA

not feeling em too much either but i'm sure nike will slap some limited colors on em in order to get people enticed to buy. Ima buy regardless in order to continue my KD set

Originally Posted by got shoes

step backwards for KD Line

think everyone needs to relax and wait for final product.  This is inevitably said nearly every time early photos are leaked. Often times, me included, people end up eating their words.  I believe in Leo Chang and KDs design team, and don't think that these guys would settle for taking "steps backwards".  I agree the lack of strap and the similarity to the Hyperfuse/dunk lines is at first glance a little upsetting
laugh.gif
, but I think once we see final production and rock solid colorways, 95% of you griping and moaning, will find yourselves back on the wagon.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

I'll Be The First To Step Out On That Branch And Say That This Shoe Has Potential
nerd.gif

*You Heard It Here First Folks, BEFORE Cats Board That Train From Hypeville!
I agree they have potential but hope this isn't the finished product we're looking at.  There's definitely room for improvement.

Nike better take advantage of any color ways they still can put out in the 4s because they're not getting $1 from me for any of those shown

** where are my kd Iv three 4 fives?!?

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

not feeling em too much either but i'm sure nike will slap some limited colors on em in order to get people enticed to buy. Ima buy regardless in order to continue my KD set

x2

happy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Been apart of Team Durant for quite some time
pimp.gif

Brandon definitely got more pairs of Durants than me and Dean combined..
laugh.gif

Thought I posted my opinion of the shoe but went back to look and didn't see my post..oh well..the colorways look dope..love that Sonic Colorway..and the away OKC colorway..looks definitely like the Blue Chips..and I liked that shoe a lot..

I would like to see actual pics and try 'em on and if they seem good on the foot..i'll definitely b in..catalog photos so far so good..

i like the cushioning set up. i know its wishful thinking, but im hoping they will drop a low-top version.

Couple of things...

1. These DO IN FACT look better in person...lots of details on the shoe not coming through on these pics...
2. Retail will be $110
3. The first colorway drops 12/8 (Black based...but, not pictured here)...followed by an Energy color on 12/15 (not 12/5...typo...sorry)

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Couple of things...

1. These DO IN FACT look better in person...lots of details on the shoe not coming through on these pics...
2. Retail will be $110
3. The first colorway drops 12/8 (Black based...but, not pictured here)...followed by an Energy color on 12/5

JM

thanks for info...im a sucker for details

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Couple of things...

2. Retail will be $110
3. The first colorway drops 12/8 (Black based...but, not pictured here)...followed by an Energy color on 12/5

JM
Do you mean 1/5?

Black/Blue/Orange colorway on 12/8?

Back
Top Bottom