OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I think the shoe has potential...Im just not feeling the shape of the toe area. *Waits for pics with demin jeans*

I like the sole on these, max+zoom air for 100 bucks ant bad, breath-ability + weight could be an issue on them tho, still they ant gonna be ankle breakers like the IVs.

the more i keep seeing these two the more i begin to like em, actual pic will help make final decisions
can't what to see his limited/special CW hope he keeps WM as a part of his line like Kobe and Chaos or Lebron and Dunkman 

They aren't all that appealing right now, but neither were the 3's. These look fairly boring so I think the colorways will make the shoe again.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

They aren't all that appealing right now, but neither were the 3's. These look fairly boring so I think the colorways will make the shoe again.

I think so too. I'm interested in seeing what's in store for these. (Especially with the hype from the KD IV's)

sigh the prototype looks terrible, time to double up on all the 4s i got.. sorry if that sounds like hating but im not. kobe 7 was a flop for me too, kd 4 and lebron 9 did good this year

I actually like these. That yellow pair might have to be my first pair of KDs

The 4s will be really hard to top, it basically made the KD line mainstream and single handily made his shoes relevant to the sneaker world that we now anticipate his future sigs. I don't expect the next model to always be better then the last, sometimes its a hit or miss so we'll see how these 5s really look and perform when the time comes

i understand people dont like change but the change is pretty much into a hyperfuse or hyperdunk.. its a damn shame.

Originally Posted by jst628

tumblr_luc3u0nIq81qen75u.gif

please tell me this is a joke... hate to be a hater, but wow, those are atrocious... 
this.

The 4s got popular because they put out 2 flamboyant colorways, slapped the "limited" tag on them, and dudes went ape.  If Nike does the same with these, they will have the same success. 

From a basketball standpoint I like the added tech. Plus its cheaper than most of Nike's bball shoes
Sounds like some of you guys have never hooped it up before lol

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

These are ok, but nothing special looking

I agree.  Based on the pics that have surfaced, I don't think I'll be after too many of the V's

Back
Top Bottom