OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I'm not sure bout every Niketown store but the salesperson at the store that I went to today would have allowed me to try on the shoe but they was not my size.

same.. i went to NT georgetown a few weeks ago and if they were size 11 instead of the size 9 the dude would've let me try it on too

said i should probably wait til december for the GRs before i go and ID some and have to return

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of these......

Like the KD V Home and DMV so far and need to see better pics of the Christmas KD's...they def interesting.

Not sure about the yellow...for some reason the yellow reminds me of a banana laffy taffy LOL

Last edited:
went to ntny to try on the id's and it was a no go...the said the kds run like the hyperdunks but im not 100% sure...I know the hyper dunks i wear my true size a 9.5 so idk how these would fit...anyone can help me cause I am ready to pull the trigger on my id's

Found this on IG.

Feel like even most the GRs (I''m assuming) are 
pimp.gif
. They need to start releasing already.
you guys notice that the vent under the swoosh is not separated like the other pairs we have seen?

it's just one full vent like the catalog pic. must be an early sample.

Yellow pair is decent..have to see it in person..that is one colorway that will sit...

I hope not every pair will have different color laces. i like my laces to match the upper 90% of the time.

Yeah that shoe is a look-see sample. Retail version should not be to far from that tbough. Who said the Zoom Rookie "Galaxy" were GR? I know that the DMV will release at some Finishlines which is a good sign, unlike the Galaxy.lol And I agree, most the time I like the laces to match the upper. Nike if your are going to do that, please give me two laces with my pairs please.

Kind of hope there is another theme. I actually liked the whole pack this year but I'm just going to concentrate on this month first.lol Still want to know how those KDs that are coming out on the 31st look like

Yeah that shoe is a look-see sample. Retail version should not be to far from that tbough. Who said the Zoom Rookie "Galaxy" were GR? I know that the DMV will release at some Finishlines which is a good sign, unlike the Galaxy.lol And I agree, most the time I like the laces to match the upper. Nike if your are going to do that, please give me two laces with my pairs please.
Nike said on Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom