OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Dang! These shoes are the best! My experience with the Vs were harsh at first, but when I broke them in, man I was droppin' treys. I went a size up and it's still okay. A TTS version also worked on me. They fit like they're socks.

Still no Aways with black laces?
sick.gif

You can use a coupon code on DSG for the Aways but there's only a $10 code available.
I did the lace swap when I got them and didn't like it, think photo blue is best

Those 'on-feet' videos make me laugh. Dude just awkwardly turning around in place for 3 minutes.

The tongue is just too high. I don't really like them that much casually. So will wait for Kobe 8 reviews before thinking of picking up a balling shoe.

So far the on feet of the kobe 8s looks better then these too

This shoe just doesn't look and feel right for me...:rolleyes Not even sure if that makes any sense but the IVs definitely destroys the Vs.

I'm a 10.5 in almost everything. Had to get an 11 in KD IV last year. Tried the aways on and 10.5 was good. Like it has been said before with the IV I needed the bigger size more for width.

Those 'on-feet' videos make me laugh. Dude just awkwardly turning around in place for 3 minutes.
Yeah I saw some dude's review the other day, and he was literally tippy toeing on a small table cuz he said he couldn't get his camera at the right level. I don't know why he couldn't have just set it on the ground :lol:

Hmm, so it seems like the consensus is that they run true to size unlike the IVs. Some more opinions would be appreciated. I might be kinda lazy later to go to Footlocker to try on the Aways LOL.

Hmm, so it seems like the consensus is that they run true to size unlike the IVs. Some more opinions would be appreciated. I might be kinda lazy later to go to Footlocker to try on the Aways LOL.
Yes TTS, maybe even .5 down but TTS  for most.
Anyone know if we'll be able to use coupons on the DMV's? Like birthday coupons for FTL or 25 off 100 for FNL?
Maybe in store for FTL but not online for FTL or FNL
This shoe just doesn't look and feel right for me...
eyes.gif
Not even sure if that makes any sense but the IVs definitely destroys the Vs.
Feel & Comfort: V>>>IV

This shoe just doesn't look and feel right for me...
eyes.gif
Not even sure if that makes any sense but the IVs definitely destroys the Vs.
I respect your opinion but the V's fit, feel, and perform far better than the IV's. What I liked about the IV's was the strap and the low-top silhouette. Aside from that, the cushioning and fit was terrible.

Back
Top Bottom