OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

grin.gif
hey man, just stating the facts.

So far only feeling the Christmas color way.

Can't quite place my finger on it but there's just something about the other color ways that don't do it for me.

@EASTBAY...
GETTING DMV'S THIS WEEKEND?!?
Eastbay Rep, any info on the KD V "DMV" for members?
Don't worry, you get a crushed box, too!
We will have the DMV colorway available online and over the phone when they release at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on 12/15/12. There is no limit set to them at this time, but this may change when they release.

I do recommend selecting the gift box option when checking out to make sure the shoes are shipped in a box.

Pre-order prices for the "Energies" on the overseas sites are indicating that they'll be similar in availability to the DMVs. In other words, I'd expect Eastbay to get them, etc... not a crazy limited release AT ALL.
We will be carrying the Energies when they are released on 12/31/12.

EastbayRep - Ray
We recommend that you guys get with the times and stop cheaping out on double boxed shipping.

So far only feeling the Christmas color way.
Can't quite place my finger on it but there's just something about the other color ways that don't do it for me.

Im on the other side- can't really get into xmas colorway, but I love the DMVs. Quite possibly more excited about them than I am the Black red 11s later this month.

I know I showed these before but they are a sick GR. I like the orange speckles on the midsole

[/quote]

I need these in my life. Anyone have any info?

Back
Top Bottom