OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Super happy. Decided to check fnl site a little early, and there they were. Added that sz 9 to my cart and was in and out. Confirmation received already. End of the day im going to have paid $84 for these (I work at fnl), Id say that's a steal 
smokin.gif
. Tried the kobes on ndc, no such luck 
mean.gif

Stood in line (for the first time in years). Resellers bought up all the good sizes. This is exactly why I went back to new balance.

Any1 order more than 1 pair off FNL???......i noticed u could have added more than 1 to the cart wonder if they messed up and forgot to put the 1 per person or they just didnt have a limit???

Woke up this morning, feeling good about being able to cop these. I do what I usually do for releases on Finishline to try to get them as soon as they usually go up. It works. I'm in and out in less than a minute. Or so I thought. My card wasn't working and I'm thinking, "No big deal. Happened with the Playoff XI's...I'll just try nikestore." I go ahead to the twitter link, get a pair in my cart and sure enough I get through. Do what I do, put my information in and hit send. Same thing. I'm panicking now..I try it a couple more times and it keeps saying my card has been declined. I check my account, and I still have enough balance to cop. Next thing I know, finishline takes them out of my cart, and my session on Nikestore expires and I lose my hold. So close, but so far away. 
frown.gif
 I hope you all enjoy your pairs, whoever was able to cop. It hurts seeing a pending and a cancelled order status on paypal when I tried going that route on my account. 

EASY cop on the Christmas KD V's I was the first person in line and only like 7 people behind me. Back to sleep now

Last edited:
Anybody in the NYC ( BX & Manhattan area) know If these will be hard to cop by just walking in the store?

Back
Top Bottom