OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

yeah I have the same issue high bridge issue. You need to get the laces even all the way up and even then...It's worse in my christmas than dmv even though they're the same size. Haven't tried on the energies yet. 

Hilariously enough it's fine for ball, but for driving i'm finding them to be the worst shoes because of the way my foot sits on the accelerator. 
Yeah thanks for the reply. I've loosened the laces all the way out too... It's worse on the DMVs compared with the IDs I made in the same size. Do you think this hyperfuse material stretches somewhat? Or is it going to stay really tight?

REPS given out!

DMV is my fav colorway. Whoever has that 12.5 in their cart...let it be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

Any word on a YOTS KD coming out this year?
Highly doubt KD's gonna get a specific YOTS colorway. Snakes are all Kobe's thing, and there wasn't a KD featured at all in the YOTS collection that Nike announced today. Besides I think it'd be weird to see snakeskin on KDs cuz it's such a Kobe thing. It'd be like seeing Lion inspired fur on KDs or Kobes, when Lions have been Lebron's thing for years.

Last edited:

The colorways i grabbed....looking forward to getting 1 or 2 more colorways :smokin

I have a high bridge on my foot and I find that the KD V gets pretty tight at the point where they have stitched the tongue to the shoe. I even went 0.5 a size up. Has anyone else had that problem?
Mine feel the same. Xmas is a lot tighter then the away's and Energies, but I've only worn them once. the others I've worn at least 3 times each and feel better after every wear.

Back
Top Bottom