OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

RMK is legit......located in Hong Kong.....& shipping is really fast.

Prices are sometimes good, sometimes a little on the absurd side.....& shipping is about $30 or so.

Good hunting.

Last edited:
Thanks fam.
And the DMVs with the matching shorts.

Lol I bet that guy feels like a dork now for calling you out after you obviously hooked him up.
Definitely wasn't calling anyone out, I'm very appreciative for the price, and I wanted others to see there's decent prices before jumping on the Rape wagon. That is all.

^ Do the bright crimson on the shoes match the streak in the shorts?  Just wondering. 

Saw these shorts in a new colorway this weekend.  Red/orange/black

JS"

^ Do the bright crimson on the shoes match the streak in the shorts?  Just wondering. 

Saw these shorts in a new colorway this weekend.  Red/orange/black

JS"

The crimson and grey shorts do match the shoes from what I have seen in store. That new CW is interesting. I settled on the Texas shorts as I like the grey/burnt orange combination.

I was totally sold on BHM Kd5s at first, but for some reason my thirst isn't as great any more since I wasn't able to grab for retail. I guess I can live with DMVs, hopefully ASGs, UTs, and a few other CWs here and there. I still wear Rogue, UT, and ST3s so much with the kd4s, that I really haven't had a ton of time for the 5s yet. I think I will break in DMVs for hoops this week, although the kobe 8 bhms are on the way thanks to Dean - much appreciated Fresh :smokin

^ Thanks man....I was just wondering because I've seen the shorts in person just not the DMV.  The pics make the shoe look crazy bright so I wasnt sure if the match was good or off. 

JS"

8 and 8.5 KD BHM available at Niketown NYC and they accept phone orders. Unfortunately not my size. "@NikeNYC: @BallInHole Yeah, we take phone orders. Give us a call at 212.891.6453."

I bought the xmas pair Im not totally sold on the look for the basic colored KD V they just look too regular! glad he actually did something to the colorway to add his signature to the shoe!!! the BHM and Xmas release look pretty good!!!

still procrastinating on da dmvs.

ive been sniping grails, new balances and peppering m angus for da royal Is

hope not to regret

hope not to regret
Aways and DMVs are the best released colorways (IMO). Don't sleep on the restocks or them supposedly sitting in areas... I feel once they've dried up, they'll be highly sought after. Prices will probably jump. If you can grab DMVs now, for retail or less... Do it if you want em.

hope not to regret
Aways and DMVs are the best released colorways (IMO). Don't sleep on the restocks or them supposedly sitting in areas... I feel once they've dried up, they'll be highly sought after. Prices will probably jump. If you can grab DMVs now, for retail or less... Do it if you want em.

i may if this current deal falls through.

they were the cw i wanted the most and i feel like im not gonna get alot of burn w da xmas or da energy.

i have them on ice and feelike id only wear them in da summer

can nike please make more shoes. didnt get any BHM and xmas kobes....

im not willing to pay over 30 to resellers

Back
Top Bottom