OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Thanks eastbay. But mad need that 7.5 I wonder if 8 would be to big? I have a 7 in the Christmas(I'm a girl and have small but wide feet lol) and its kind of snug and I have little room so wanted to go up a half a size.
worth a shot if no one else gets them in your size.. i would grab a 8 ,

^^ wish that i didn't sleep on the IV IDs 
mean.gif

Didn't know people were still looking for Energies with this HOH restock excitement.

I know, there are still plenty of places to grab these from.

Nike is just all about making people jump through hoops to get their product. Go and enter in a raffle to get a chance to spend your money. :smh:

Last edited:
I know, there are still plenty of places to grab these from.

Nike is just all about making people jump through hoops to get their product. Go and enter in a raffle to get a chance to spend your money. :smh:

HOH in Tampa is doing first come first serve not raffle.

imma wait on the bhm .. i was going to cop off ebay but.. 240-300 dollars is outrageous
roll.gif
,, id rather cop the ice blues and birches with that money ..

imma wait on the bhm .. i was going to cop off ebay but.. 240-300 dollars is outrageous:rofl: ,, id rather cop the ice blues and birches with that money ..
Yes! Finally done common sense in the thread. Do not give in to stupid prices resellers are trying to throw out there. Wait it out

ok so there are a couple more releases before the kd v asg. Still got the Jordan Bhm . And dunk low Bhm. Also the foams ..So maybe sneakerheads will focus on those

ok so there are a couple more releases before the kd v asg. Still got the Jordan Bhm . And dunk low Bhm. Also the foams ..So maybe sneakerheads will focus on those
Unfortunately I don't think that's gonna happen. With the rumored price hike on the Kobe 8 ASG and the high-as-it-is Lebron X, most people will be going for the KD V. I don't see the $235 foamposite being a deterrent either.... 
frown.gif

Unfortunately I don't think that's gonna happen. With the rumored price hike on the Kobe 8 ASG and the high-as-it-is Lebron X, most people will be going for the KD V. I don't see the $235 foamposite being a deterrent either.... 
frown.gif
true but u never know there are foam fanatics and the cement 88 a lot of ppl tryin to cop those . LeBron sits at my Nike store still . All the releases . Too much for a shoe. But the asg pack is Nike +enabled except kd v . Explains the price hike.

Back
Top Bottom