OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Def a pass on the birches for me..  Gonna sit on the Gullwings as well. waiting for my ID's first..

There's definitely a dominant shade of tan on the upper. It may look silver sometimes in bright direct light.  
Niiiiiiiice thanks homie
smokin.gif

KDs just chill in the stores around here.

in so cal they are flopping resell price for BHM right now is like $160 area

i dont know why cause KDs are nice shoe and so far all their cw have been good

Last edited:
Yesterday Footaction had the kd v asg in stock at my mall . But dude wasn't tryin to bring em out. So my gf and I are goin back tomorrow to do raffle. I was so close to see them in person .. hahaha.

Yesterday Footaction had the kd v asg in stock at my mall . But dude wasn't tryin to bring em out. So my gf and I are goin back tomorrow to do raffle. I was so close to see them in person .. hahaha.

lol damn, they are doing a raffle in ur area

Yea they started this whole raffle **** at hoh . Footaction and champs than Nike is doin RSVP Twitter. Suppose to keep the chaos in control . Cause there were hundreds ppl lined up for concords last year and caused havoc .

I saw the ice blues and birches in person today. They look nice but not for retail. Also still saw some sizes left for the DMV. The homes were the best of the bunch.

Last edited:
Saw the ice blues and birches in person today also and have to say that the ice blues look hot!! And birches were disappointing

torn between kd 5 christmas and bhm.
My wife loved the christmas color, but I
end up bringin the bhm home... :smile:

do you think guys I made the right call?

torn between kd 5 christmas and bhm.
My wife loved the christmas color, but I
end up bringin the bhm home... :smile:

do you think guys I made the right call?

No, because now you insulted your wife's taste and she will begin to become disinterested in your shoe collecting and eventually oppose it completely.

jk, but I like the Xmases a smidgen better

Last edited:
Got my BHM @ retail price ... No discounts, that's why I felt I paid too much ... LOL

I think I can still get the christmas later discounted ....

And got a reservation for the ASG and might pick them up this coming weekend if budget will allow me to ....

Last edited:
Asg will be at selected champs . I'm gonna have to cop in-store . Try and win RSVP . So Footaction . Hoh Nike and champs at my mall will have.

Broke down and copped 2 pairs of Ice Blues (only cuz they were discounted). Going to wait for the birches, but def copping the ASG's

Back
Top Bottom