OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

kd backpack is sold out on eastbay, footlocker and champs.com. 

its like they sell out quicker than j's. 

so mad right now.

lil man changed his mind on dmv's . Soo looks like ill cop those for him after asg

I stop judging shoes based on internet pics...i passed up on so many shoes last on just internet pics alone

Oic..I feel u on that..

But cmon, those johns are still ugly..lol..

Like someone said a day or so ago, get them for collection purposes..

Just ordered me some of the black orange and blue to play ball around in, extremely happy with them

Just ordered me some of the black orange and blue to play ball around in, extremely happy with them

They have them at my FL, i went and saw them tday, and surpisingly, I dont even want them anymore..They just look too long..Like theyd damb near come up to your knees..Not for me..

Unless I went down to the smaller size from the large.

See I wear 9.5 or 10 and I was worried about that too about being to long and big but surprisingly I'm happy about them, just takes a little getting used to

See I wear 9.5 or 10 and I was worried about that too about being to long and big but surprisingly I'm happy about them, just takes a little getting used to

I'm only 5'7 so idk if i'm the best to judge off of, but they only go a little bit higher than my retro 6's if that helps out at all. So id say like a inch or so over my ankle, which I kind of like cause i need the support

And I forgot to mention...Based on the info I heard today, and I'm just assuming tho, The KD AS aren't that limited. I don't wanna give out too much info and hype up this weekend

Has anyone heard about special packaging only being in Houston? I'm not trying to hype anything up or anything, because I know it would be a lot harder for me to get them down here but that's what I've been hearing from other sites. I've tried asking Nike twitter, but they keep ignoring me.  I'm really hoping that what I've read is wrong. 

Has anyone heard about special packaging only being in Houston? I'm not trying to hype anything up or anything, because I know it would be a lot harder for me to get them down here but that's what I've been hearing from other sites. I've tried asking Nike twitter, but they keep ignoring me.  I'm really hoping that what I've read is wrong. 
The fake newspaper inside? Lol

so my girl put a raffle in for me at hoh., nike, footaction, footlocker, and champs all in one mall. seems like they will be getting plenty of the allstar next week....

so my son wanted me to take a pic with him,, dude was more hyped than i have ever seen him.. its snowing up here so i took a pic in kitchen haha.. not bringing these out in some snow and slush..
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom