OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Enter'd the raffle for these at HOH South Coast. Lame that I can't enter the raffle for these and the Air Max.

Go ahead big homie. That way u won't have to be scurrying around for a pair like i now am for the sulphurs.

If they aren't that limited I guess ill try and cop from twitter friday, and depending on the on feet pics in this thread i'll decide if I should keep them or trade for bhm's

Really liking those olive green looking python shorts up there in the kobe section...Where to scoop those??

so my girl put a raffle in for me at hoh., nike, footaction, footlocker, and champs all in one mall. seems like they will be getting plenty of the allstar next week....

Well I was gonna try and cop these in person. Didn't know they were doing raffles. Might try my luck online then. Really thinking about making an iD if I have no luck.

Ha ya I'm mad bc I already got em and the 88s and royals chow shawtyyyy but Im mad ya hahaha naw fools just be on that guys **** and he's a lame go
Look at his identical post in the Barkley posite thread and dudes a reseller but prob talks ish on them too

Like I said bruhbruh u corny and played out.. But lemme guess I'm mad? Since that all u lames know how to say so go ahead and post the camron lame ore illy Gif for the millionth time cam old as fk and just like u a has been juelzset set set

Like I said bruhbruh u corny and played out.. But lemme guess I'm mad? Since that all u lames know how to say so go ahead and post the camron lame ore illy Gif for the millionth time cam old as fk and just like u a has been juelzset set set

UM OK....

GOODLUCK GRABBING THE KICKS YOU WANT THIS WEEK :wink:

Can we please keep the childish junk out of this thread? This is one of the few normal threads left on here and it would be nice to keep it that way. :smh:

If those are indeed the Hulk cw KD was talking about...as of right now I can't see myself getting both the ASG and those. Two very green dominant shoes

Back
Top Bottom