OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

ASG should've been given that pattern treatment of that blue pair. They would put it over the top even more.

Could the teal color be the Easters

nerd.gif
This seems more likely than the "Hulk" pair.

I was a little skeptical at first, but now I'm almost certain those kds from last night r the ones releasing 3/22 

Possible new colorways?

I like the all red colorway alot and I want to see better pictures of the logo design on the teal pair. The gradient on the tongue is 
pimp.gif

More money out of my pockets... Haha

if I had to guess, Id say future ID samples. I just dont see Nike releasing an all red KD.

Those teal kds are fire and will be copped probably easter I hope so nice birthday present and I will be in Orlando so hopefully don't have to worry about my wack *** small city not getting them and dumb ndc. Nice observation those are probably the ones on 3/23.

why is there a pair of kd v area 72 on ebay for $1,500 . who would ever buy that for that hyped up price.. im still waiting for rsvp to start ,. i swear my nike store is mad wack !
mean.gif
. gf secured a pair of lebrons for her brother, im waiting to see if i can secure my kd thru raffle as well ..

UnDSed the DMVs last night for Ball...

Guess thats what i get 
roll.gif

Chalk it up to the game..thats what theyre for.

:D

I did worse than that tday on my 1st time wearing them :smh:

the ice blue upper is easy to scratch, showing the white up under the CW :smh:

Its gravy, gettin another pair

If youre gonna ball in these, make sure youre ok with knowing that the blue will scratch and mess up the whole look of the shoe :smh:

Not chalking ****e up to the game, Different upper material coulve/shouldve been used

Thought about gettin something different, but I already ordered some matching kobe gear(yes kobe), so Im stuck with these pretty much.

congrats i gave up on nike twitter rsvp 10 RSVP ago. impossible to get them in socal unless u have an advantage
almost gave up to . My champs raffle is postponed due to them not getting their shipment cause of some storm in ny ? Lol . Didn't win Footaction . Was going to wait and try eastbay out . But this was a first RSVP win for me. Finally lol

almost gave up to . My champs raffle is postponed due to them not getting their shipment cause of some storm in ny ? Lol . Didn't win Footaction . Was going to wait and try eastbay out . But this was a first RSVP win for me. Finally lol

hahah nice, im even thinking about giving up online. not matter what i try to even connect it directly to my cable box. seems impossible. dont know why. I just have ****** luck with releases

im hoping i get a call back from a raffle

Back
Top Bottom