OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

close up on the stain glassed swoosh! . Lol . I know there have been tons of the ap pics . But o well hahaha.

was the cw photo blue and orange. I swore I remember seeing that . They need to spread these releases out. Just a little bit . Haha seems like they're rushin to kd vi .and kdtrey5

Yes photo blue and orange if they are the pair that perk and kd wore against Utah I want them because they remind me of the Christmas I had to take them back because they were to small. Yes to much heats coming so close together. Playoffs start April 20th and I expect a lot of stuff between now and then before the elites, hopefully they aren't disappointing.

Those all reds are plain as hell... Watch em be part of some pack, be limited or something. Dudes are gonna go crazy for an all red pair of kicks :lol:

Red is my color; I was going to ID a red pair but if these are actually coming out then I saved a month and ~$40.

Taken from tdurant instagram. I feel like the teal cw is gonna be this years Easters for some reason. What do you think? I wanna cop just from this pic. Gradient tongue and special swoosh look great 

Will the KD V Texas have the Texas logo on the shoe?

Last edited:
Taken from tdurant instagram. I feel like the teal cw is gonna be this years Easters for some reason. What do you think? I wanna cop just from this pic. Gradient tongue and special swoosh look great 

Ez Pass on them boring *** red joints.....What's the release date on them Teals?!

What's up everybody? New to the forum but a kd v lover like everybody here. I was talking to an employee at the oklahoma city house of hoops and he told me that a nike rep came in last week and was showing him upcoming kd shoes. Said there was some kd v lows coming out, not sure if these were the elites. He also said that he saw the kd vi and that it was kind of a mid low top and had a strap across the front behind the toes and that the colorway was labeled peanut butter and jelly. He said it was the the best looking kd shoe so far. Can't wait to see it!

Back
Top Bottom