OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

New CW. source: Instagram. 
sick.gif
  Those are hideous.  If they make the multi color pair limited, dudes will go nuts.  Other wise they will sit... hard.

Just scored a set of ASG's for $180 shipped. Not bad IMO.. These will be my first KD's. Looking forward to getting a set of DMV's later on too. :nthat:
 I did the exact same thing Saturday for $184 will be my first KDs as well. And I got my eyes on a DMV pair for $175 just waiting to try these ASGs on to see if I can get away with the 11.5

$175 for DMV's?

These are sitting in every sneaker store here in Vegas.

Pick up the phone and find someone who does phone orders.

Check the shirt I found at target for $6. Perfect match in my opinion. I'm loving these right now. I wore them two straight days, and believe me I never wear the same sneaker back to back. Only cause I have limited time to rock and when I do get a chance I wear a different sneaker every time.

But yo, these broke necks today. I even had old people staring. These are my best kd's so far.

.^^^ ya know . lol if it was me . If I struck out online than ill goto the malls or stock locate before I drop a reseller my money

Those multi-colored ones look awesome!

Only if they're super limited

I need to stop :lol:

But seriously I can't see any circumstances where those will be fly, not even on court. Maybe they'll have some unknown special feature

Check the shirt I found at target for $6. Perfect match in my opinion. I'm loving these right now. I wore them two straight days, and believe me I never wear the same sneaker back to back. Only cause I have limited time to rock and when I do get a chance I wear a different sneaker every time.

But yo, these broke necks today. I even had old people staring. These are my best kd's so far.
yo that's my ish! Imaginary foundation makes dope shirts . Good cop bro . I gotta couple of them .

I know ppl are gonna hate this....... But do ya think multi-colored kd might be a weatherman cw? I mean what else could this be inspired by. (candy) i.e. jolly ranchers . Skittles etc lol .

are these one pair or two different colorways? the all red is decent but i dont know about that clown colorway.

i like crazy and ugly colors but that clown **** just disgusting....

the red ones the hue makes me think wanabe yeezy LV

Last edited:
Nice to see peeps showing love for the GR pairs and not just the limited/special edition ones...
Nike has been nice to us this go around.  My favorite KD is a toss up between the DMVs (GR) and the BHMs.  My top 3 Kobes are all GR.  Wish I could say the same for the Lebrons, still looking for USAs and Crown Jewels.

Back
Top Bottom