OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Trying so hard to want to pass on the dmvs but every pic I see I need them lol I hope I can find a cheap pair at dsg or a boutique.

My boy walked into DSG and found these

LOL 1000 people going to go to DSG to look for some KDs on clearance,

actually i wonder if its a storewide thing

Last edited:
LOL 1000 people going to go to DSG to look for some KDs on clearance,

laugh.gif
 not gonna lie as soon as i seen this i was thinking about it... but i doubt that they even carry them where i'm at. i would even buy them at retail at this point.. had plenty of chances to grab them online but passed regretting it now.. this is the only colorway i like so far 

Last edited:
yo that's my ish! Imaginary foundation makes dope shirts . Good cop bro . I gotta couple of them .
I doubt that's an Imaginary Foundation shirt. He said he got it at Target. IF uses that design though, but I saw one just like it at Spencers in the mall the other day. They're jacking IF's designs. IF does make nice shirts though. I copped on to go with my ASG IVs.

Those multi color ones are some straight up clown shoes.. hopefully they aren't releasing. Dudes will still go crazy for them either way if they slap a limited tag on them though.
mean.gif

I know ppl are gonna hate this....... But do ya think multi-colored kd might be a weatherman cw? I mean what else could this be inspired by. (candy) i.e. jolly ranchers . Skittles etc lol .

They look more nerf to me. Idk I can of like them but don't if I'll pull the trigger.

Saw the Christmas, splatter and birch on foot at my gym by a diverse demographic of players and none of them looked great. Christmas probably looked best but the silhouette isn't hot. Kinda disappointed because I've been thinking about getting a pair since day 1.

via sneaker news.. Nike KD V ‘Multi Color’... here is pics of them along with the red pair that we've all ready seen

Last edited:
The KD V has been referred to as having a banana shape and this just makes the comparison more accurate.
You would need to find someone who swapped laces on their Christmas shoes so its not very likely. With that being said I have a extra pair.
got those laces .. let me know i just want to swap them on my kd v splatter

Im almost sure the all red is one release and the multicolored is another release. I was about to cop them green kd off eBay but I'm gonna see in stores before I buy . Pics make em look dope .

I think the multicolored ones may actually be a easter release. Something about them reminds me of those plastic eggs.

I think the multicolored ones may actually be a easter release. Something about them reminds me of those plastic eggs.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was. The supposed Kobe easters this year are multicolored too. 

Is it safe to say if i want the kd v all star i must go to the resellers? Already have and in a bidding war right now...What should i max bid on these? (sz 13)

Back
Top Bottom