OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Wouldn't you know... I left for work, and not 10 mins after I left my wife texts me that a package came. It was my hulks (or whatever the name is today). Now I have to wait til I get home to see em :frown:

I like the subtle hits of copper on the SOL Vs. The corks has too much going on. Appreciate the work put into them though.

Wouldn't you know... I left for work, and not 10 mins after I left my wife texts me that a package came. It was my hulks (or whatever the name is today). Now I have to wait til I get home to see em :frown:
that was quick didn't u buy earlier in the week or was it last week? Mine is still at the facility . :/ should get to my job by Monday or Tuesday..

that was quick didn't u buy earlier in the week or was it last week? Mine is still at the facility . :/ should get to my job by Monday or Tuesday..
Ordered Monday night. They shipped from New Mexico and I'm in Cali.

My two favorites so far :wink:

Snapped some pics of my "atomic green" pair or "hulks" that release on the 9th I believe? Either way they're dope in person, I think the green is sick and with some volt laces they'll pop hard

Ordered Monday night. They shipped from New Mexico and I'm in Cali.
o ok . I'm all the way up here in Minnesota so I gotta wait till next week ..mad wack .. haha . @dut192 nice pics of the kicks bro. I second the option for volt laces. Overall that shoe is clean ...

o ok . I'm all the way up here in Minnesota so I gotta wait till next week ..mad wack .. haha . @dut192 nice pics of the kicks bro. I second the option for volt laces. Overall that shoe is clean ...
thanks homie, they are super clean in person.. Definitely a clean color way 

footlocker release calendar has " Nike KD V Photo Blue/Total Orange/Fiberglass" set for March 23rd any pics of these ?

and any release date for N7 ?

I know we have already seen pics of the aunt pearl but I noticed in this pic . The detail design is the lettering on the inside of the tongue (Ap) .now I could be wrong but I'm almost positive it is ...imo that was dope add on . ..I KNEW THERE WERE DETAIL ACCENTS ON TH SHOE. ..btw .. Just no detailed pics to actually see the lettering

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom