OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Hulk shirt if anyone wants to get all matchy matchy

phenomhulkcloud_detail.jpg
where did you cop this from

woooooooooooow. thats hella over done.... :rolleyes to each their own tho. do you fam. if that's what your into.

I don't get it people post a pair of socks that probably won't be seen because of jeans, Matching shirt and people say its too much? I don't know about anyone else in here but I like too match my outfits.

woooooooooooow. thats hella over done.... :rolleyes to each their own tho. do you fam. if that's what your into.

I don't get it people post a pair of socks that probably won't be seen because of jeans, Matching shirt and people say its too much? I don't know about anyone else in here but I like too match my outfits.

I wonder how all the people who bought these thinking they were the hulks feel if nike drops a real hulk colorway on the elite lows lol ?

Anyway found these on ig. New colorway it seems hate stupid filters. Shot of easter on feet as well.

How you said it, seems like you thought the lebron low easters were a KD...Thats why he said that.

KDV collector here from Australia checking in, I got a question for you guys. I'll be in the states when the Aunt Pearls drop - if i was to try cop via nike store how fast is the shipping?

How you said it, seems like you thought the lebron low easters were a KD...Thats why he said that.

There is obviously 2 different shoes on each foot I assumed since we all know what a kd v looked like I didn't have to say it was on the right foot I guess smh ...... oh well back to the shoes I hope Ftl updates there calendar for April soon.

After seeing how the Kobe YOTS release went in NDC. I have little confidence I'll get a chance to cop the Aunt Pearls. Dudes are mad thirsty for kicks these days using a bot. SMH

After seeing how the Kobe YOTS release went in NDC. I have little confidence I'll get a chance to cop the Aunt Pearls. Dudes are mad thirsty for kicks these days using a bot. SMH

That's exactly what I said a few pages back, no one really replied. Most people have their ways of securing them online or not somehow. I'm not really in a sneaker or fashion Mecca so for the harder to get releases I'm really just kidding myself thinking I can get a pair. It's a shame cuz the detail on this KD V AP has made it one of my favorite CW's of this model.

Last year's aunt pearls released in outlet stores. And there is a Nike outlet nearby at a Tanger outlet mall pretty close. This area tends to not get anything but Jordan retros and some lebrons. So even if they did release in outlets, I'm not sure if mine would get them. If they did, I'd gladly help some people secure their pairs. I'll comment as soon as I know for sure and when more info is given on the release in general.

Went to see the Hulks at FootLocker and wasn't wowed. They kinda remind me of the Lebron Cannons with the Green upper and Volt swoosh, easy pass. No need to get another shoe with similar color ways.

KDV collector here from Australia checking in, I got a question for you guys. I'll be in the states when the Aunt Pearls drop - if i was to try cop via nike store how fast is the shipping?
Honestly depends what part of the states you are in. East Coast gets it faster than the West coast. And it depends what type of shipping option you choose.

Back
Top Bottom