OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Just FYI in case you don't read the ID thread or didn't get an e-mail but NDC sent out an e-mail today saying that the KD V ID will be ending here soon when the KD VI ID goes up. Probably another month or two. Guess I need to pull the trigger on that Nerf I've had sitting out there for the past four months.

Can't speak on the Easters, but I know they N7s are still at my outlet (OKC) for 90 and I'm pretty sure they're sitting everywhere. I'm gonna go by there again next week and see if they plan on marking them down any further
Outlets starting to get more stock...you can always just DM Nikestore's twitter--they're great at helping out 
happy.gif

saw the orange elites in person yesterday, was expecting way more. Need to grab superheros and hulks then i am pretty much good on this line except for the occasional impulse steal i find

I think the What the KD's are the best outta this "what the" series but I know I will never find a pair for the price I want to pay..

Just scooped a pair of those n7s for $74 and change from an outlet. Was able to get 30 percent off + tax/shipping last night. For those looking I got you.
Sawgrass 954 837 0329 $90?
Okc 405 495 5935 $90?
Chandler 480 639 1780 $90 get lucky with the right employee who will give you the 30 percent
Albertville 763 497 3888 $120

Just scooped a pair of those n7s for $74 and change from an outlet. Was able to get 30 percent off + tax/shipping last night. For those looking I got you.
Sawgrass 954 837 0329 $90?
Okc 405 495 5935 $90?
Chandler 480 639 1780 $90 get lucky with the right employee who will give you the 30 percent
Albertville 763 497 3888 $120

Damn $75 I'd do that asap. I need another pair of hooping shoes.

How did you get the extra 30% tho? You just talked to the employee and convinced em or what?

I was ready to pay the 90 plus s/h + tax. The dude mentioned he had 30 percent off, and didn't know if he should give it to me. I just started a conversation about Indian reservations (lol I know) and like that he gave it to me. I think he's the manager, he's cool af. Bless him.

Edit: my fault I'm new, I don't know how to reply to the dude with the harden avatar

Last edited:
I was ready to pay the 90 plus s/h + tax. The dude mentioned he had 30 percent off, and didn't know if he should give it to me. I just started a conversation about Indian reservations (lol I know) and like that he gave it to me. I think he's the manager, he's cool af. Bless him.

Edit: my fault I'm new, I don't know how to reply to the dude with the harden avatar
O alright that's was up thanks! Ill give em a call then.

BTW to quote all you do is hit that "quote" button in the bottom right of that post.

I got a new pair last night off ebay for $81 shipped. They're out there, you just have to keep searching. Probably one of the most slept on color ways in the KD5 line.
Thats crazy cheap for a DS pair. Back then I thought they were just okay but now after all the colorways dropped, The ice blues are better than most of them

Sorry I'm probably a bit late on this, but, here's my collection so far, with another pair on the way.

(These are iDs but I thought I'd include them anyway)

Back
Top Bottom