::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

NWT-
Those are clean as hell. Now can we get a group shot? Thanks in advance
devil.gif

first time on this thread last night, all these ID's giving me the itch to make one. bruce lees and the whiteout are my fav.

can gentry and NWT take one massive ID group shot lol so far no matter what options NIKEID gives em they come correct with their pairs!!!! nice job both of yall!!!

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Finally took some (phone) pics of my IDs. Wanted red lining, but oh well. Accidentally ordered them with grey laces though.. 

other than the glue stains by the swoosh, the only other problem was being able to see the glue on the top half of the heel clip.

Kind of makes me mad cause I just checked out the ID samples the other day and none of them looked bad. Not enough of that glittery stuff I guess.

On foot (sitting) with some black laces.

With my other Kobe IDs
I think these vii's look great. Much better without red lining IMO. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Was going for a Cannons look. I know the green is darker than the Bron's but this was the closest I could get. Although it does look more Miami Hurricanes-esque than Lebron Cannons imo but I'm thinking about ordering these. Any suggestions on color tweaks before I pull the trigger? And I have to cite Awsome Blossom as my source b/c I used his UNDFTD Kobe ID's he posted earlier in here as the template to start from 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

damn they added a whole lot of new options... PDF, two-tone, new color translucent soles, etc... 

Heard from the official Kobe 7 thread.. that Nike added some options to the kobe id.. I think that it's time for me to created some colorways..

It's nice that they added these options, but I wish we could have chosen what colors to use on the pdf pattern instead of having it chosen for us like last year's Kobe VI camo options.
Two tone options definitely look nice.

Even though I don't like the PDF print(the toe box pattern at least) I like these. Would like to see these done.

the thing is they don't let you do sections of the sole translucent. If they did I'd do the volt part translucent and the blue solid. That's the only reason I don't like the translucent option. But yeah they would look good with a translucent sole.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

I guess the Laker's PDF is going to be an ID instead of a GR.

They are coming out 05/05/12Zoom Kobe VII SystemCourt Purple/Wolf Grey-Tour Yellow-Black$140488371-500

Originally Posted by thapointguy

They are coming out 05/05/12 Zoom Kobe VII System Court Purple/Wolf Grey-Tour Yellow-Black $140 488371-500

that's better for those wanting this pair instead of paying more for the ID.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

They are coming out 05/05/12 Zoom Kobe VII System Court Purple/Wolf Grey-Tour Yellow-Black $140 488371-500

that's better for those wanting this pair instead of paying more for the ID.

Actually I'm looking forward to making a pair of Laker PDF ID's even though I already know they're releasing a similar version. Might pull the trigger on them within the next couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom