::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

[QUOTE name="never wear them" url="[MEDIA=flickr]6900605894[/MEDIA]"]
Originally Posted by never wear them

Nice stuff everyone. 

Recent NikeiDs. Messi/Argentina inspired. Did somethin different and went with a white base colorway rather than a black base that i would tend to do. 

Click here for bigger pics
http://www.flickr.com/pho...00605894/in/photostream/

My recent NikeiD Kobe 7 by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

Nike Kobe 7 iD by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

Messi/10 by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

7046701359_aee630c314_z.jpg

7046703009_d4a5f7e8bf_z.jpg

7046701359_aee630c314_c.jpg

Wow 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 These are fire. That's a white base? It looks like a light grey... Let me know what it is! Cause theres only dark grey as an option. 

[/quote]

:pimp: thinking about doing the same but red swoosh for hoop this year.

And one question, if you get the ankle cuff can you take it off? Or is it permanently there?

Last edited:
^ Nice, I prefer the black laces as well.

GF let me order these as my Christmas present. Also used a 15% off code to make the final price a little sweeter. MPLS Inspired Kobe VII, haven't seen these exact ones made before, but either way they were my favorite out of about 5 other designs I really liked.

b4ahcp.jpg

^ diggin those MPLS......maybe you should toy with a solid grey upper. Model it after the MPLS 1 ,3 & 4

^ Thanks. I actually placed the order for them that day and they've already been shipped. Should be here next week.

I was going to go with a grey upper, but they looked too plain imo. I wanted to get my moneys worth on the ID price so I figured I'd use the fade option since it's not available on the GR's.

Plus the IV's had purple on the shoes while the III's and I's didn't, so either way they would of never been right on the money.

I can't wait to get them. Ordered them with the Play Strong insole, but Attack Fast tongue and also was able to use a 15% off code that I got from my KD IV ID's.

Last edited:
i want to make an id but im a little short on funds.when do they take down the 7ids?

These were considered a bust by mainly everyone anyways so you'll be fine. I am still mad however that no one ever ordered and then posted a pic of that chaos inspired pair :smh:
They looked nice

Damn, they pulled these off EARLY compared to the V's and VI's.

The VII ID's were a bust because of the poor execution by Nike on the regular shoe. It carried over to the ID's. The options weren't the best, but there was enough to make plenty of sick colorways. I've seen some on eBay that look amazing.

MPLS Inspired. Designed by me, but gift from my GF for Christmas. I love them!

Hope you guys don't mind a few pictures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom