::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

^ in the last comparison, #2 looks good, but try it with a black midsole instead of a white. Thats just what I would do, obviously these are yours so feel free to ignore me haha.

Premium Goods, white or black midsole?
ohwell.gif
I know I will NEVER wear it, but it looks dope to me.

premium-goods-nike-zoom-kobe-1-3.jpg

Originally Posted by alb

My first Nike iD ever, Miffy inspired Zoom Kobe VII ID.  

How bright is the orange blaze upper? I really want to try and make a Mango/Barcelona colorway, but im not sure how bright that orange is... any help?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nice stuff everyone. 
Recent NikeiDs. Messi/Argentina inspired. Did somethin different and went with a white base colorway rather than a black base that i would tend to do. 

Click here for bigger pics

http://www.flickr.com/pho...00605894/in/photostream/

My recent NikeiD Kobe 7 by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

Nike Kobe 7 iD by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

Messi/10 by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

7046701359_aee630c314_z.jpg

7046703009_d4a5f7e8bf_z.jpg

7046701359_aee630c314_c.jpg
Wow 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 These are fire. That's a white base? It looks like a light grey... Let me know what it is! Cause theres only dark grey as an option. 

Originally Posted by solecollector526

wallpaper_3

Your thoughts? Inspiration was Lebron 8 Entourage

there's a kobe 7 release coming out with similar colours soon... wait for that imo!

Since the Volts aren't coming out, I ordered a pair that will look like them. Mine will have a Volt translucent outsole though.

My gripe: I won't be able to change the color of the Kobe sig on the back nor will I be able to get the black laces with the grey specks (I guess the ones on my Dark Knight V or VI will do). I had to get an additional pair of insert insoles because I needed the black insoles with a Volt Shozoku.

Cost me almost $250.
Pics to come... in 3-4 weeks!

I got these 2 days ago. Fast work, took about 2.5 weeks to be delivered since I ordered them.

Here's a couple quick pics I took after I took out the inserts that came with them and replaced with the separate inserts I ordered and took out the laces from my V DKs (I forgot that the VI DKs have red on the tips...)

Atomic Green but close enough to Volts for me
I guess I can color the part that is Atomic Green (where the laces start) near the toebox to black. I like them as is though.

Last edited:
^^ :smokin

Remind me of that volt.black CW that was floating around early in the VIIs life. Nice Job.good choice on the midsole colors

I got these 2 days ago. Fast work, took about 2.5 weeks to be delivered since I ordered them.
Here's a couple quick pics I took after I took out the inserts that came with them and replaced with the separate inserts I ordered and took out the laces from my V DKs (I forgot that the VI DKs have red on the tips...)

Atomic Green but close enough to Volts for me
I guess I can color the part that is Atomic Green (where the laces start) near the toebox to black. I like them as is though.

Those are really nice. Do you have a pic of the original insert?

Hey Guys, can I please have some opinions on which design flows more. I'm contemplating on which design I should go with. Kobe V chaos are my all time favorite colorway and since i can't find a sz 10.5 anywhere for a decent price i'm just going to I.D. a pair. Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! 

or

Very happy!

Inspired by my soccer shoes, the Total 90 Laser IV euro 2012 colorway. And I wanted a PDF base.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom