::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

congrats man, that's awesome. good luck in the interview, after seeing most of your iD's i could definitely see you working for Nike.

ILLLLLLLLLLLY! Congrats, E!  

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Glad to see your creations are getting recognition from the boys at the top, and not just here...

Thanks fellas. Really appreciate it.

How dope would it be, if an actual NikeTalker handled NikeiD?? I know what y'all want... I'd make it happen if I was given the chance.

Congratulations and good luck, NWT!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

A lot of these iD's are looking great. I hope to be able to get my first pair of iD's come February. Possibly in a Mavericks, Cougars or Texans colorway.
nerd.gif

Congrats! Hopefully you'll be given the opportunity to take it further. I know you have a lot of cool ideas that you want to put into actual form.

as the years have gone by, time and time again not just me but pretty much the entire board has always been amazed at what NWT has come up with. the color blocking, the added speckles (although not done by him, but his idea), or even something so simple like a lace change, he knows what he's doing. 

well deserved and i hope nothing but the best for him. 

Spoiler [+]
also, take the zk7 for example.. i was extremely disappointed with the limited options but he was still able to cook something up (the gucci's 
pimp.gif
) within minutes.

Thanks again ppl. The support is really appreciated. al3x89, really appreciate that... I'll make sure Canada starts receiving iDs (if i can lol)

It's only a step. hopefully it leads to somewhere. Not going to expect something out of this... Don't want to be led to believe, then get "lebron'd" out... lol.

Originally Posted by never wear them

For the past couple of months, I been in contact with Nike. This time around, was recognized for my iDs and have a small interview today.

The Goal:

The goal is to one day work for Nike... Who doesn't? I'm going to attempt to take it further, and present all my iDs and show the feedback I get, to Nike. 
NikeiD is more than just a hobby to me, as some of you know (mainly the people that actually know me on here). I appreciate all the feed back I get here.

enough of that, tho...

NikeTalk is where its at!!!
Hope you get a job deciding shoes/options for NikeID...Your ID's are always fire bro. I often go to the flickr for ID inspirations.

Originally Posted by jst628

aw5pbq.png
this is a pretty clean cw....I could see this coming out as GR. good job.

and NWT, stop frontin' you will not give us what we want...
you'll get a job and then just conform to the system.....money talks...
grin.gif

but sarcasm aside, "CONGRATU-MOTHA-F*****-LATIONS!" [emoji]169[/emoji] El-P

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks again ppl. The support is really appreciated. al3x89, really appreciate that... I'll make sure Canada starts receiving iDs (if i can lol)

It's only a step. hopefully it leads to somewhere. Not going to expect something out of this... Don't want to be led to believe, then get "lebron'd" out... lol.

i'll only pay $20 more (the cost of me driving to buffalo to pick up the package 
laugh.gif
) for IDs to be in Canada... or else i'll just keep ordering the same way.

but i know that if we do get it, they'll add like $60 to the price 
indifferent.gif

It went beautiful overall
pimp.gif

Interview was about a half an hour long.
The lady who interviewed me told me they, "NikeiD", thought Never Wear Them was a photographer that took pictures of shoes. They had no idea that those were all my shoes. Lol. They were impressed.
I'd like to go more in depth with my interview but prefer to not put that out there.

& I'll be doing a feature with NikeiD, after the holidays. They want to start 2012 with me, but I'll just leave that alone for now until further info.

Back to the ZK7s! Oh... And I did request for 3M for the zk7. I been wanting this for a while.

Back
Top Bottom