OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Those Hyperdunks are as good as it gets but... if Kobe wears those for good the ZKIII's are going to tank hardcore. I love them and wear mine to the gamesall the time but c'mon if he's not going to even lace em up anymore they can forget about selling these.

Kobe is not going to be switching to the hyperdunk for the rest of the year. He'll wear them april 10th and that's it...and the olympics. He will wearthe ZKIII for the rest of the year, don't worry.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

why is he going to play in another shoes for???!!!...if this was going to happen then they should never have made the zk3....what other really big name player that has their own shoe do you know of that just all of a sudden plays in something that is not theirs!!!...i don't like this move at all!!!

Matter of fact, I know a really big name that has done such a thing.
eyes.gif

Well...to be fair...MJ only wore those because the spacejams werent ready. He couldnt wear concords because he needed kicks that were dominantly black. So if MJ had the choice, I believe he'd stick with his sigs.
exactly my point...how often was MJ in shoes that were not his...so you found one game that he did it...im sure MJ loved his own shoes and it'skind of funny to look at him wearing another pair of sneaks that are not his...it may not be a big deal to others but it is to me because it's like theydon't have faith in their own shoes...but if he is going to wear them then hopefully they are good...

Kobe is going to wear the hyperdunk for 1 game, that's all, then he'll be back to the ZKIII, no need to panic.

why is he going to play in another shoes for???!!!...if this was going to happen then they should never have made the zk3....what other really big name player that has their own shoe do you know of that just all of a sudden plays in something that is not theirs!!!...i don't like this move at all!!!

eyes.gif

Well...to be fair...MJ only wore those because the spacejams werent ready. He couldnt wear concords because he needed kicks that were dominantly black. So if MJ had the choice, I believe he'd stick with his sigs.
exactly my point...how often was MJ in shoes that were not his...so you found one game that he did it...im sure MJ loved his own shoes and it's kind of funny to look at him wearing another pair of sneaks that are not his...it may not be a big deal to others but it is to me because it's like they don't have faith in their own shoes...but if he is going to wear them then hopefully they are good...

yeah and i bet if he had his original signature shoe, he would have jumped higher in that picture and blocked shaqs shot.... hahah just playing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

exactly my point...how often was MJ in shoes that were not his...so you found one game that he did it...im sure MJ loved his own shoes and it's kind of funny to look at him wearing another pair of sneaks that are not his...it may not be a big deal to others but it is to me because it's like they don't have faith in their own shoes...but if he is going to wear them then hopefully they are good...

And how often has Kobe done this?

This is like the first time this season. Not have any faith in his shoes? Kobe is signed by Nike. Kobe will wear anything Nike.

Shoes are shoes. Period.

The only thing that matters to me, is if the Lakers win, regardless what shoes Kobe is wearing.

LeBron wore the Soldiers in the playoffs last season and a few games during the season, does that mean he has no faith in his main signature line?

The Soldier is Lebron's Playoff shoe though. Theres a difference if you're trying to make that point...

^
But it's still a different shoe and not his signature line shoe. Granted, it's still his shoe, but why have two different shoes?

Point being, Nike is just trying to sell two shoes. Why can't that be done with Kobe? Just because the Hyperdunk isn't Kobe's signature line shoe,is he not allowed to endorse it?

^ Actually the Soldier became Bron's sig shoe because he liked the weight and preferred them over the 4s. He wore the 4s - his sig - during practice likeankle weights then wore the soldiers during the games. They were never intended to be his "playoff shoes", nor were they marketed like that (I think,actually, they were called "Inspired by LeBron James")

Why the Hyperdunks for one game? The only significance I can see is that they could be releasing them on the same day... which I hope.

Also, any news on his playoff shoes?

So heres what I can confirm Purple toes have not gone into production, Aces are an asia release and House of hoops Harlem, Those hyperdunks will be availableon www.kb24.com so thats a drop on the 10th or 11th when kobes wears them and 5/1 on the SL white/black and no...the hyperdunk aint Kobes new sig the Zoom KobeIV is almost done

In the Sports and Training forum, Kidskillz posted some pics in the Lakers Season thread of some of the Lakerslockers.

Thought I'd share a couple of them in here.

These were worn by Ronny Turiaf:

I really don't like that colorway; I know a lot of you do, though, so there's a good close up look at an NBAers pair.

And here's a PE SL pair worn by Kobe:

Now THOSE... I need.

But what do we get?

01.jpg
03.jpg

Why do I see BLACK... where I should be seeing PURPLE?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

^ Actually the Soldier became Bron's sig shoe because he liked the weight and preferred them over the 4s. He wore the 4s - his sig - during practice like ankle weights then wore the soldiers during the games. They were never intended to be his "playoff shoes", nor were they marketed like that (I think, actually, they were called "Inspired by LeBron James")

IMHO this is not true.
Inspired by Bron are Air Formidable, Air Witness, Air Believe - low budget shoes without his L23 logo.

Soldiers are OF COURSE LeBron's true signature shoes.

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

So heres what I can confirm Purple toes have not gone into production, Aces are an asia release and House of hoops Harlem, Those hyperdunks will be available on www.kb24.com so thats a drop on the 10th or 11th when kobes wears them and 5/1 on the SL white/black and no...the hyperdunk aint Kobes new sig the Zoom Kobe IV is almost done

Thanks for the info. I really can't wait for the Purple toes, if we get them.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

^ Actually the Soldier became Bron's sig shoe because he liked the weight and preferred them over the 4s. He wore the 4s - his sig - during practice like ankle weights then wore the soldiers during the games. They were never intended to be his "playoff shoes", nor were they marketed like that (I think, actually, they were called "Inspired by LeBron James")

IMHO this is not true.
Inspired by Bron are Air Formidable, Air Witness, Air Believe - low budget shoes without his L23 logo.

Soldiers are OF COURSE LeBron's true signature shoes.

So LeBron got 2 signature shoes?

Back
Top Bottom