OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

When do the white/black color way release? I have looked and can't find the date just see April/08... Thanks

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Has anyone else experienced discomfort where the urethane upper meets the leather toe? The urethane part presses against my big toe...

nywsb5.jpg

i think its bc the shoe is a little big. going half a size should fix that problem. so i was told.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Has anyone else experienced discomfort where the urethane upper meets the leather toe? The urethane part presses against my big toe...

nywsb5.jpg

i think its bc the shoe is a little big. going half a size should fix that problem. so i was told.

That´s it!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THESE SHOES, but my kobe 3's are falling apart. the glue that holds the toe box down to the sole (specifically that front toe bumper that kindalooks like a snake's nose in the front of the shoe) is coming loose. I put super glue on it to make it stick. i'm jus wondering if anyone else ishaving the same problem????
and was the super glue a good idea???

For me, they fit true to size. But then again, I have a wide foot.

But one of my boys had to go a half size down.

It really depends. I'd go in and try them on.

Actually the Soldier became Bron's sig shoe because he liked the weight and preferred them over the 4s. He wore the 4s - his sig - during practice like ankle weights then wore the soldiers during the games. They were never intended to be his "playoff shoes", nor were they marketed like that (I think, actually, they were called "Inspired by LeBron James")
What about the 20.5.5? It seemed to me that these were all LB's summer/playoff/outdoor/team (w/e you wanna call it) shoe. But I don'tthink we should call them the sig shoe, just because he wore them in games. I think the thing that people are upset about is, that it seems like Kobe isn'tgetting the same love/respect from Nike that LB is getting. Since the hyperdunk model isn't a KB only shoe. Funny thing is, people complain about notgetting enough nice (and/or PE-type) colorways (myself included), so they put them out there, and people whine because they aren't the player's ACTUALshoe with their ACTUAL name on it. But either way you look at it, it's all just to sell more shoes... LOL

eyes.gif
Seriously guys, it just like the Strengths to the Ultimates.
He's going to wear them for one game in the reg. season and the Olympics.

They look GREAT and any decent colorway will be copped

laugh.gif
at dudes catching feelings over a shoe.

So what if Kobe will wear and endorse the Hyperdunk. Is he not allowed to wear his sig shoe and a different shoe? It'll only boost sales for Nike.

Originally Posted by manupcj99

I LOVE THESE SHOES, but my kobe 3's are falling apart. the glue that holds the toe box down to the sole (specifically that front toe bumper that kinda looks like a snake's nose in the front of the shoe) is coming loose. I put super glue on it to make it stick. i'm jus wondering if anyone else is having the same problem????
and was the super glue a good idea???

i personally wouldn't have super glued it.

i woulda just sent it back to nike for a replacement or a product voucher.

Is the toe area on those nubuck/suede/not-leather? If so,
eek.gif

I swear the Hyperdunk keeps getting better. They were amazing to begin with, Kobe added LA colors, now we're seeing more amazing colorways.

Back
Top Bottom