OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

hey can somebody post pics of the ZKIIIs with jeans/casual shorts on?? I just want to see how they would look

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Set to endorse...

80555210.jpg
Looks like somebody got Kobe to see that this is a GOOD idea....
laugh.gif

He wasnt initially happy with Nike pushing a shoe that wasnt his line....
Good Job Mr. Parker...
pimp.gif
Would you be happy about it if you were him? Nike treats him like a second class citizen by not even running commercials for his signature line and his shoes are FL exclusives. The only exposure his shoes got at all was in that House of Hoops commercial. :/ He deserves way better than what they give him. They Hyperdunks are a much nicer shoe than the Zoom III though.
Agree. Why couldn't Nike have him jump over the Aston Martin in ZK3s?

zk3 SL has been released here in the philippines. It looks better then the other colorways imo but dunno if it will perform the same as the mpls. I prefer themesh over SL.

Too bad nike philippines suck as they sell super overpriced shoes. azk3 is 7,500p(180$) and huarache 08 is 6500p (167$)

btw, the hyperdunks will be taken lightly... sort of like the 2k4's. well this shoe is ok on looks, dont know what the feel is all about. looks light butnot meant for a powerforward i assume

i like the hyper dunks

but the ones he's wearing today are kinda flashy....
i mean, they're dope, but a little too much...

a hyperdunk colorway resembling the zk2 ORCA's would be sick...especially for his home colorway

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Doesn't the NBA have some rule about the shoes being predominantly white or black?

I know lol. The joints he wore today should have been a road colorway since they are mostly purple. It didn't look right in Sunday whites.

man

kobe's not matchin....
the purple color on his shoes, knee brace, and uniform are all different colors....haha

na but seriously a white/purple/black colorway of the hyperdunk would be hot with the sunday whites

Back
Top Bottom