OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

pimp.gif
vulkanthekrusader wrote:

Those purple hyperdunks are didnt really have a nice color blocking

Your out of your mind V
laugh.gif
... those joints are straightFYA!!!!
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

The Uniforms are out of place... they should have been worn with the Purple Uni's....
nerd.gif

New member with my first post, I just wanted to say thanks for all the information that's been dropped here.

yesterdays were not pretty at all... shoulda just been mostly white...

I think that colorway rivals the all star zk3 that a lot of ppl consider ugly.

not me tho... yesterdays are easily much much uglier.

as far as the zk3 go, I hope he breaks out more colors for playoffs... at least 2.

the hyperdunks are like zk3.5 really.
can't wait for the zk4 if it's gonna incorporate the flywire and lunar technologies and make it kobe's own

i just think its dope that guys like kobe and gilbert are rocking these crazy color combos, LeBron better tell nike to step his colors up

If/when Kobe gets the MVP I hope they release a special edition ZK3 to celebrate him winning it. That would be tight.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

If/when Kobe gets the MVP I hope they release a special edition ZK3 to celebrate him winning it. That would be tight.

Hell yeah, thats a great idea and a great promotion but you know thats EXACTLY why Nike won't do it......BECAUSE IT MAKES SENSE!!!..............Watchthem release an MVP and an USA Olympic colorway......IN ASIA!!!

^Seriously! They keep on fumbling w/ KB24. I mean I just got my MPLS ZK3's and now here is the hyperdunk, a great shoe but can i get time to appreciate my3's. lol

Originally Posted by trunkz550

^Seriously! They keep on fumbling w/ KB24. I mean I just got my MPLS ZK3's and now here is the hyperdunk, a great shoe but can i get time to appreciate my 3's. lol
seriously...can i get a break to at least break in my zk3s? the same thing happened with the zk2 line. they got rid of them so fast my shoeshaven't even been worn more than 10 times!! then they went with the 2k4s, zk3, now hyperdunks. my wallet cant take it anymore haha

The only thing that pisses me off about Nike is how much love Asia gets with Kobe releases while us Stateside peeps get the shaft.

^ I feel you. I wouldn't be as upset about all the Asian exclusives if we true kobe fans got an opportunity to cop them as well. I mean at least make someof the exclusives an Asia/Cali or LA release.

According to my folks in the Philippines, people go nuts for anything Kobe there. It trumps all Jordans, Maxs, SBs....you name it. Somuch that NikePark evenmarks up just the Kobe kicks.

how much love Asia gets with Kobe releases while us Stateside peeps get the shaft.
WORD! I can understand making them available in Asia, but making them EXCLUSIVE to Asia is kinda ridiculous.

Kinda like releasing multiple PE colorways of a Kobe shoe ONLY in 1 store in NYC...

i brought a pair of kobe 3 and worn it one day to ball in? for some reason the toe of the shoe seem like its coming apart? what should i do? call nike and askfor another pair in return?????????????????????? HOLLA BAK AT MEEEE ....dissapointed i have a defective pair of kobes.

I now have an official sig shoe to hoop in, it is the ZKIII MPLS. Mine showed today. I love them !

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.
get fit.

The Asian Market outnumber by us by millions and my friend as well tells me that Kobe releases sell more at retail over there than we do over here and theGR's sell out way quicker than US market Releases also they have Kobe Ads everywhere Is subways, buildings, schools, even on bustops and basketball courtsits just on another level. But still If I had the chance to give big markets in the US the chance to buy what some people want in the US and we all know theKobe line does have a good base of loyal buyers I would make it available in the really major markets like LA, New York, Chicago, Miami, Philadelphia. At leastjust select cities for those really special releases so the consumer doesnt get that feeling about being left out of the special make ups and collab shoes thatmight come out for the line.

V

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

The Asian Market outnumber by us by millions and my friend as well tells me that Kobe releases sell more at retail over there than we do over here and the GR's sell out way quicker than US market Releases also they have Kobe Ads everywhere Is subways, buildings, schools, even on bustops and basketball courts its just on another level. But still If I had the chance to give big markets in the US the chance to buy what some people want in the US and we all know the Kobe line does have a good base of loyal buyers I would make it available in the really major markets like LA, New York, Chicago, Miami, Philadelphia. At least just select cities for those really special releases so the consumer doesnt get that feeling about being left out of the special make ups and collab shoes that might come out for the line.

V

V for Kobe's marketing team.
pimp.gif

Kobe is HUGE in Asia. Definitely makes sense to do special product over there.

When those shoes do drop, I wouldn't mind a LA/KB24.com launch as well though...just to give the loyal fans some love too.

Back
Top Bottom