OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

^ Pretty sure you don't have to be a member to buy items from the store.

You can just add items to cart and checkout w/out having to pay $45 for "membership."

I dont want to MISS OU on the KOBE HYPERDUNKS though and they say they let you preorder shoes if you are a member.

those all white TPU and toe lakers colorway with yellow mesh should be the laker colorway they should put in production and give it as a Quickstrike in LA

V

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

those all white TPU and toe lakers colorway with yellow mesh should be the laker colorway they should put in production and give it as a Quickstrike in LA

V
Vulkanthekrusader....when do you think these ZK III laker colorway's with yellow mesh will be out? I hope Nike does release a laker colorwaythey did last year for the ZK II dont see why they wouldn't this year for the ZK III.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

The heck w/ the hyperdunks, i want those lower merion 3's. Aren't they call the Aces?

Yea they are. Those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have the AS and MPLS. I'm more than satisfied. These are great shoes !

COOK # 45
get fit.
Esse quam videri.

why havent we gotten a blk and red color way? Like the AZKI's, or atleast the Aces. They did come out with the apperal(SP) to match them...I hate NIKEsometimes. The damn Hyperdunks, have gotten more shine that the ZKIII's...Why didn't they wait until the off season to promote theHD's...Damn NIKE give the III's some shine...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

blackcat23mj:
b395a4d6efb31cc4cc59c27f9ea5222d-getty-76076213lb005_sacramento_ki.jpg
Yes, PLEASE!!

Of course, we won't be getting these.
eyes.gif
I'd rock the LIFE out of those (with white laces, though).

I want to go back to the 90s, where the shoes on a player's feet were the shoes I could go pick up myself. Sure, the ones on his feet may have some SMALL detail that made them PEs (like his initials or nickname somewhere on the shoe), but the colorway was something I could go get myself.

Not anymore, man. And I hate it.
mad.gif
The best colorways are the ones we will never have a chance at wearing ourselves. "You know those hot Zoom Kobe IIIs he wore against Sacramento! Well now they can be YOURS!! Well, not that exact colorway, but it's kind of close. Instead of a white upper, you can have GRAAAY!!! And instead of purple laces, how about YELLOW?! NEAT, HUH?!"

No. It's not neat. What's neat is seeing Penny wear blue Foamposites with a black lace area and clear sole, and then going to the store and being able to pick up blue Foamposites with a black lace area and clear sole.
Agree!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

and

ZK3>>> hyperdunks ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!

I actually would like to see nike release the early samples of the ZK3 that were all black w/ the grey tpu mesh and midsole. Those were tight to me. DANG nikegive us something...aces aces aces aces.

U2116P6T12D3365922F44DT20071218004727.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-3-black-maize-first-look-main.jpg

i think it's kinda crazy because overall, we've seen (and correct me if im wrong) 14 COLORWAYS of the zoom kobe 3...

the Mamba's (black/white)
the MPLS's (gray/white/blue)
the SL's (white/white/black)
the Asia Laker Exclusives (white/gray/yellow/purple)
the high school versions (black/red) and (black/green/yellow)
the Dukes (white/black/blue) and (black/white/blue)
the Aces (white/gray/maroon)
the Laker Home (white/white/purple)
the Second Laker Home (white/yellow/purple)
the Purple Toes (white/purple/yellow)
the All Star's (red/gold)
the Olympic "Spiderman's (white/red/black)

and out of all these colorways, technically, we will only be able to get our hands on 6 of them...and two of those six are asia exclusives and one was releasedonline for a limited time...so if you miss your chance, you could only get 3 colorways....and one of those colorways, he will never wear (the MPLS's)....ijust think the whole thing is kinda stupid...at least give the public a chance to purchase more colorways or don't release so many in the first place...

Back
Top Bottom