OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

0de35f05eb3b8d127e9755d2c40c5452db27b46.jpg

supposed to look like a head of a black mamba, i guess?

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

Release Date Change

March 8, 2008
White/Black/Soft gray-Varsity Maize $130
Kids $65

Yes there is something planned for HOH

Is HOH releasing them earlier than March 8th?

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

Release Date Change

March 8, 2008
White/Black/Soft gray-Varsity Maize $130
Kids $65

Yes there is something planned for HOH

Is HOH releasing them earlier than March 8th?

Dec 22nd at the HOH.

^Wow, they release before kobe wears them publicly. Are the ones releasing PEs with maybe Kobe's crest on it or just the GR?

F.Y.I HOUSE OF HOOPS WILL RELEASE THE KOBE III P.E ON 12/22... IN ADDITION IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED KOBE BRYANT HIMSELF WILL BE ON ATTENDANCE FOR HE'S P.E RELEASE ON 12/22 AND ONLY AT THE HOUSE OF HOOPS. THE FIRST 14 PAIRS OF KOBE III P.E SOLD WILL GET A PERSONAL AUTOGRAPH FROM KOBE HIMSELF ON THAT DAY(and no B.S). AND NO I HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE TIME WHEN HE'LL BE THERE.

Originally Posted by WP2783

F.Y.I HOUSE OF HOOPS WILL RELEASE THE KOBE III P.E ON 12/22... IN ADDITION IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED KOBE BRYANT HIMSELF WILL BE ON ATTENDANCE FOR HE'S P.E RELEASE ON 12/22 AND ONLY AT THE HOUSE OF HOOPS. THE FIRST 14 PAIRS OF KOBE III P.E SOLD WILL GET A PERSONAL AUTOGRAPH FROM KOBE HIMSELF ON THAT DAY(and no B.S). AND NO I HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE TIME WHEN HE'LL BE THERE.

which color? mpls?

Ok....I've been tryin to reserve my comments about this shoe until the official release but I cant hold it in any longer! Nike is doin my homie WRONG! Itseems like they are movin backwards with his line. This shoe is HORRIBLE appearance wise (not sayin the performance is not good) and on top of that they wannarelease the first colorway the same day as the playoff 8's?? What kind of stuff is this?

I' m not sayin I wont cop a pair cause Imma support my dog but DAMN, let my dog EAT!

Ok, that feels great getting that off my chest....
tired.gif

^ dude they aren't releasing the first colorway on the 22nd nationallay so it wouldn't really affect sales of the AZKIII with the release of the VIIIplayoff. I'm interested in seeing these babies.

I said it before, and I'll say it before... this shoe is so ugly, that I love it. Seems like it's gonna perform excellent, and looks comfortable ashell, and that MPLS colorway is crazy.

I swear, putting the KBIII next to those Zoom Flight's isn't doing the III any favors.
It's like putting Jaba the Hutt naked next to Megan Goode, even while she's fully clothed. I know which one I'd slip into, but some of you may justbe into...well you know.

Good luck!

so... only one colorway of kobe 3 will be released? not two(china and lakers colorway)

china kobe 3 = lakers kobe 3???

Back
Top Bottom