OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

maaaan ahhahaha someone is sleeping at the helm Im guessing no one will complain if they kept this pair "asia exclusive" but then again Im guessingthey wouldnt look half bad if you were wearing laker shorts.Probably would have been a little bit better had they made the outsole/midsole white or grey thepurple throws the whole thing off

Originally Posted by gonzy95

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I was at Footlocker today and saw some new kobe shorts that match the new ZK3's. The shorts are black/maize/grey stiching and logos. These may be part of the ZK3 clothing line.
47b7cc27b3127cceb1344e69a15b00000025108ActWLNo1cuf
I think you're right. I also saw a shirt to match that too. Didn't really think that they are part of the ZK3 line when I saw them but they match them and there are no more ZK2 coming out. But they're $40 even F&F $28. Kinda expensive for b-ball shorts but will get them when they have them on sale.

im kinda late but these shorts have been out since may at the latest.
I THINK THOSE SHORTS WERE FOR THE TRAINERS.

those asias aren't doing it for me....
embarassed.gif
. The grey killsit
frown.gif
. i will be waiting for the blk/wht/prp colorway.
pimp.gif

the grey upper kills that shoe. this shoe is not going to work with a bunch of randomly placed colors, it needs simple color layouts.
as far as i can tell the midsole/outsole is one solid piece so it all has to be the same color.

i fixed it up a bit, extremely quickly, but may have to work with some more ideas on it...

If they are going to use Purple, then Grey and White should be the dominant and featured colors, not yellow. I understand that these are the lakers scheme, butit doesn't have to be that obvious. Also, those yellow laces are ridiculous, but the shoes are as well.

It's like Bozo the Clown is thinking up the colors for Nike Shoes as of late. First the Zoom BB's, and now this shoe, which was actually doomed fromthe start.

I actually like this. I'm in so cal...to bad. I know it's 130 retail. ANYONE IN THE FORUM THAT COULD GET TO HOH WANNA HOOK ME UP?????
smile.gif

I'm starting to see many colorway opportunities for these... BP, can you throw tgether a Bulls colorway?

I'm diggin that away lakers colorway BP! good stuff

that bulls colorway is a big tease tho lol nice regardless

2007121314563088529079bjk9.jpg

The upper looks a LOT less flimsy. Which is a definite plus. The colorway is just laughable.

Originally Posted by ldea

2007121314563088529079bjk9.jpg

The upper looks a LOT less flimsy. Which is a definite plus. The colorway is just laughable.

sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
This has to be a bad joke, whoever created this colorway should be fired asap

Back
Top Bottom