OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

once again kobe is getting some of the best design nikes ever but colorways are going to kill them.but lookin forward to at least one pair or hopefully theyi.d. them.

I swear...these are so damn ugly.

BP...you're a beast with the PS skills though. I'm diggin' the Orca colorway.

I HOPE THEY MAKE APPERAL FOR HIS SIG. I ONLY SAW 2 SHIRTS FOR THE ZK2.. AND THE REST WERE CUT OFF SLEEVES. THE SHORTS WERE NICE.

That would be tight if the ZK3's came in the backpack. But no...we get the same old boring orange nike box. Shame!

vulkan

can you at least tell us what colorways are going to be realeased or wat colrs did you see? let us know if there is a bk white prp color scheme. please let itbe a yes.

vulkan

can you at least tell us what colorways are going to be realeased or wat colrs did you see? let us know if there is a bk white prp color scheme. please let itbe a yes.

A Nike rep told me that this shoe is officially out on the nikestore.com and niketowns on Feb. 8th. He looked at the official release slip.
But how about for footlockers? Is it earlier, as in the 26th? Last year, the black/maize II's release about a month earlier than the official nikestore.comand niketown release as well.

Kobe Bryant is set to unveil his third signature sneaker, the Nike Zoom Kobe III, at the House of Hoops Harlem this Saturday, Dec 22nd. Coming back to NY for the first time this season, Kobe will be making a stop at the HOH to meet his fans, unveil his ZKIII, and check out the new Flagship store dedicated to Basketball.

Though the Zoom Kobe III is not officially set to launch in mass until February, the House of Hoops will sell limited amounts of the Zoom Kobe III on the day of Kobe's visit, Dec. 22nd, for ONE DAY ONLY. The Zoom Kobe III will then make its official in game debut, the next day as Kobe's Lakers take on the Knicks for a Sunday matinée.

Event Details:

Kobe Bryant at the House of Hoops Harlem
Saturday, Dec 22nd, 5pm
268 W. 125th St. btw Adam Clayton Powell Blvd. and Fredrick Douglas

source: kixandthecity.com

I'm pissed...the 2K4 lasers (black/purple) is all sold out of 12's on footlocker.com...

guess i'm gonna have to buy the Kobe 3's...

i'm glad he's debuting them in the black/maize/white colorway...that way, we'll get to see both colorways in three days

Back
Top Bottom