OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

BP, ONE MORE AND THATS IT....

kobe with the clippers with the olys.... if possible bro, can i put in a special request?...
kobe in foamposites blk with a prp sole or a yellow sole? for my own sake and for my stupidness obssesion with foamposite's.... thanks buddy.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

it's not hate against the shoe, that's what this is here for, to critique the shoe. when the player is mentioned that's when is a problem. Why? Because it's about the shoe not the player.

I knew this topic wasn't this long just talking about his kicks
grin.gif

Not sure if anyone has seen this, but I just saw a new nike commercial with Terry Crews talking, and they flash the Kobe IIIs and Terry Crew mentions thembeing kobe's. Can't find it on youtube, but it'll show up sooner or later

Yo casey are you living on the West Coast? I wondering if they only have been showing the commercial on the West coast because I haven't seen it out here.I heard people on Kobe's website talking about a commercial that they seen I think at the House of Hoops. I don't know if it is the same commercial youtalking about or if its a HOH exclusive commercial.

What channels did you guys see it on? ESPN? TNT? Is the commercial for the ZK3 or is it a commercial like the Love/Hate commercial where it is about theplayer?

Oh and I live in LA and I saw the commercial today as well. I think you guys are talking about the commercial where the real buff guy that had cheeseburgers inthe longest yard, he was talking about sig shoes and they showed barkley's, lebron v, and the kobe III. If this is the commercial that you guys are talkingabout then yea, it was cool.

what colorway is kobe gonna wear on the christmas day game? he sure isn't wearing the all black colorway. and i saw the hoh commercial during the lastlakers game telecast on espn i think. it rotated for like 4 seconds... that's the one you guys are talking about right?

there was a commercial on the other day, the chancellor of basketball/minister of basketball and they had the KB3 and the ZLV rotating for a second each. butit was and ADVERT for the shoes, and im surprised that it was shown BEFORE the LBJS

shown:
All Black ZK3
Black/Red ZLV

Back
Top Bottom