OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Originally Posted by arff23

The pattern on the hoody is an upclose picture of shoe laces it appears...if not that then snake..

you might be right, probably a snake. i was thinking it was a bunch of tiny images. thanks for the input

shoe looks soooo comfortable do it really got da double zoom? if so dis mayb one of the most comfortable basketball shoes in a min

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

49dd193ee7d2984dc86ac980201a5b5f-getty-76076149ng014_jazz_lakers.jpg

i really hope Nike releases this colorway
9a315e476fc99bce0b1e7841e8a220f78d22e49.gif

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

shoe looks soooo comfortable do it really got da double zoom? if so dis mayb one of the most comfortable basketball shoes in a min

eek.gif
where did you hear they have double stack zoom? that would be soawsome.

What?? I thought these come out early or mid January. Feb 8 for the lakers color or the Black ones? I want the black ones.

^^^^i pray to god those 3's up in the pic is the home colorway.theyre 1,000,000 x better than the chinas.

In the last game Ronny Turiaf had the Asia's on. He always has some of kobe's heat on his feet.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

What?? I thought these come out early or mid January. Feb 8 for the lakers color or the Black ones? I want the black ones.
The Lakers color is an Asia exclusive.

Anyone have the product number for the ZK3 thats in the new eastbay catalog? Does anyone know if the black ZK3's released in the HOH is a PE version orwill that version be released as a GR (on eastbay). I keep seeing small differences like one has the gray strip and one doesn't.

the purpletoes a must cop, last yrs lakers colorway were kinda minimal, but these are great

the laker colorway is now known as the purpletoes btw

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Anyone have the product number for the ZK3 thats in the new eastbay catalog? Does anyone know if the black ZK3's released in the HOH is a PE version or will that version be released as a GR (on eastbay). I keep seeing small differences like one has the gray strip and one doesn't.
Similar question, but does HOH shipped out as through ordering from a different footlocker using the product number?

a little off topic, but this thread gave alot of inspiration when i finally sat down and had a drawing session.. just wanted to share.. holla

6yprhqe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom